Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Idk if I should get 6+ or iPad air 2. I feel like both aren't necessary but I want a tablet and I sorta wanna upgrade from my 5.

Last edited:
I started new and my phone lasts all day with heavy use.

If your 6+ is matching up with my battery life then I dont know what to tell you lol

I started new, manually redownloaded apps, etc. didnt really care for my pics/videos/texts

If your 6+ is matching up with my battery life then I dont know what to tell you lol

I started new, manually redownloaded apps, etc. didnt really care for my pics/videos/texts
Did you have to reenter your contacts?

I need my text and pics otherwise I would have started fresh. My MacBook has my contacts so I could have loaded those in seconds

In order to get a good battery life you have to literally do nothing on the phone maybe press next for your music

If you intend to use all its features/widgets then good luck :lol:

In order to get a good battery life you have to literally do nothing on the phone maybe press next for your music

Idk man I don't watch videos I'm either texting, on nt or Twitter/Instagram

Others claiming to be on it all day doing everything non stop and they say it lasts an entire day

Lulz I'd do that if I could get an interest free credit card with them and pay it off a year from now. Not tryna drop a g at the moment though.

I had to readd my contacts but I didn't care.. Gave me a chance to clear out ppl I didnt talk to 

airframe-plus-safely-in-view-r1.jpg

http://www.kenu.com/products/airframe-plus

$30. Nope.

Can anyone recommend a simple silicon one that covers ALL edges? I hate how the Apple one leaves the bottom edge exposed.

I can't think of any retailers that will be using it that I'd visit in person this week. I guess when I have to go pick something up from the pharmacy I'll have a chance to use it, but most of the shops I deal with in person won't even be taking it.

Pretty much. I'm at 86% right now and I unplugged my phone at 4am. Im at work right now I haven't had time to play with my phone today but when I get the chance it gives me a good 8 hours usage. The people that have days of usage on there phone are barely using it and people listening to music in the background.

I JUST WANT A SPACE GRAY OR GOLD 6+ 64GB FOR AT&T!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY THE HELL ARENT THERE ANY STORES WITH THEM???

I HAVE YET TO SEE A SINGLE INDIVIDUAL WITH A 6+, BUT YET THEY HAVE BEEN SOLD OUT SINCE RELEASE DAY! :smh: :smh:

APPLE STORE... NO GO
BEST BUY... NO GO
AT&T... NO GO
RADIO SHACK... NO GO!

:smh:

I can't think of any retailers that will be using it that I'd visit in person this week. I guess when I have to go pick something up from the pharmacy I'll have a chance to use it, but most of the shops I deal with in person won't even be taking it.

Is there a list out of what stores take Apple pay?

There isn't an exhaustive one but if you check apple there's a list of some of the bigger chains that will do it. If this takes off though more people will change to the right style POS system

Back
Top Bottom