Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Man this scratch on my screen is annoying me. 
Search google for common issues specifically pertaining to your iOS
Highlight those that can't be disproven on the spot
Go to Apple Store and complain about said issue
Say that you already did a factory reset from your computer (emphasis on that last part)
Stress that you're a loyal Apple customer
Throw in the retail price of the phone ("I don't think a $X99 phone should function this way, etc.)
Truthfully it's better to do a walk in with no appointment so you can also point out that you've been waiting for a while.
You should get a new phone this way. Well, that's what Ive been doing since the 3GS anyway.
:lol:

Last edited:
Search google for common issues specifically pertaining to your iOS
Highlight those that can't be disproven on the spot
Go to Apple Store and complain about said issue
Say that you already did a factory reset from your computer (emphasis on that last part)
Stress that you're a loyal Apple customer
Throw in the retail price of the phone ("I don't think a $X99 phone should function this way, etc.)
Truthfully it's better to do a walk in with no appointment so you can also point out that you've been waiting for a while.
You should get a new phone this way. Well, that's what Ive been doing since the 3GS anyway.
laugh.gif
lol its minimal its just the placement is annoying. 

Was in and out in 5 minutes @ Apple, :pimp:

This 6+ screen is crazy.

Cost $100 to replace the screen at Apple right? Funny I have insurance and they want a $175 deductible
who do you have for insurance. i have saurian through att. my screen was broke and since i haven't did a claim in over a year it was only $99. it goes down $50 every 6 months.

Cost $100 to replace the screen at Apple right? Funny I have insurance and they want a $175 deductible
Could you just walk in and do this at apple or you need apple care? I only have insurance via t mobile

Yeah you don't need AppleCare for this

who do you have for insurance. i have saurian through att. my screen was broke and since i haven't did a claim in over a year it was only $99. it goes down $50 every 6 months.

Asurio through T Mobile, and i think you have the same one :lol:

Finally got a 6+ last week, last 128gb sprint grey at sugar land apple. I have to go through getting all my stuff from my 5 over. What is the best course of action, upgrade the 6+ to 8.1, jailbreak, then restore with backup from my 5? Or reverse the last two steps?

Movie box running on my 6 just fine...what repo are you getting it from?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom