Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Finally getting the hang of xbmc for both my iPhone 6 plus and my iPad and I'm honestly finding myself using it more than moviebox. One thing I'll give to moviebox is it is a lot more user friendly then xbmc. Took me sometime to figure out how the plugin/addons work but once I did it it got pretty simple. Xbmc is way more content than moviebox by far. With new releases, live tv streaming, and a lot more it's just a matter of finding the right sources.

Finally getting the hang of xbmc for both my iPhone 6 plus and my iPad and I'm honestly finding myself using it more than moviebox. One thing I'll give to moviebox is it is a lot more user friendly then xbmc. Took me sometime to figure out how the plugin/addons work but once I did it it got pretty simple. Xbmc is way more content than moviebox by far. With new releases, live tv streaming, and a lot more it's just a matter of finding the right sources.
thats exactly what i was saying....plus if you have a display out you can use it on tv etc...

ios 8.1.1 is out...... like i said in the last few weeks if you value jb DO NOT UPDATE to ios 8.1.1.. All thisw is is a jb killer...(well it does improve functionality on older i devices ie... iphone 4s etc.. older ipads)

Exactly how I'm using it on my iPad. Btw is there anyway to change the resolution for any app that doesn't have a built in video out function?
what do u mean like 1080/720 or size on screen so that the app fits device screen...? btw u can also use your iphone as a remote for xbmc also (if u have a streaming device like a amazon fire tv or gbox etc...) I use it all the time

Exactly how I'm using it on my iPad. Btw is there anyway to change the resolution for any app that doesn't have a built in video out function?
https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-xbmc-hub-wizard/

pretty much a add on that install pretty much most of the best addons for xbmc. Also to improve streaming and lower throttling go to maintenance and and enable zero cache... it will use your device cache (which is alot larger then the xbmc app itself, thus speeding up streaming and d/ling.) Also get a add on called genesis. It basically pulls resources from all addons when you use it for a search... aka like searching for movies, tv shows etc. ilive is good and so is istream for live tv. project free tv, 1 channel, entertainment hub is good for 24/7 streams of many popular tv shows...(its like netflix except it continuously loops episodes without you having to start/play after each episode ends. like example if you picked iuno ncis, it will constantly play episodes, until you quit or switch to another 24/7 show stream. 

So worth getting? I already have moviebox and love the simplicity of it to be honest. I wouldn't mind trying xbmc though.

Anyone seeing drop in battery life? I've had my phone since the 30th and this is the first time this is happening.

- 2 nights ago, was at 100%. The next morning it dropped to 44%. I was not on wifi so I was thinking the TMO network had something to do with it since its been fluctuating between 4G and LTE all day.

- last night was at 78% and the next morning I was down to 30%. This time I was on wifi so not sure what went wrong here.

- I havent changed my location settings since I've never seen this drop in battery life.

- my battery usage shows that safari is what's taking most of my battery life but it's weird since i'm not on it a lot

any help would be appreciated!
If anyone is interested, here's an update:

- Went to apple store and explained my problem

- They run battery diagnostics

- Battery checked out as working good. Usage shows I've been on my phone from 10pm-7am (WTF!)

- Replaced my phone with a new one

- Restored my phone with my backup, still see same issue

- Tried setting up as new and re-downloading all my apps/pics and issue still appears

What else could it be?

what do u mean like 1080/720 or size on screen so that the app fits device screen...? btw u can also use your iphone as a remote for xbmc also (if u have a streaming device like a amazon fire tv or gbox etc...) I use it all the time
Well apps that have video out function will fit to screen when the video starts playing if it is connected to hdmi. There are apps that show video but aren't made for video out like showtime anytime. When you bypass the video out restrictions with flex 2 all it does is mirror the iPad screen onto the tv instead of forcing the video to fit the size of the television. Is there away that I can manually set the resolution size the iPad displays in? Hope that makes more sense

Well apps that have video out function will fit to screen when the video starts playing if it is connected to hdmi. There are apps that show video but aren't made for video out like showtime anytime. When you bypass the video out restrictions with flex 2 all it does is mirror the iPad screen onto the tv instead of forcing the video to fit the size of the television. Is there away that I can manually set the resolution size the iPad displays in? Hope that makes more sense
i dont believe you can 

Was planning on getting the Zagg glass but after reading a few posts in here it looks like I won't be making the purchase. I currently have the Zagg HDX on my phone.

Was planning on getting the Zagg glass but after reading a few posts in here it looks like I won't be making the purchase. I currently have the Zagg HDX on my phone.

Any complaints on the HDX? When I had the normal HD one, the only thing I hated was getting bubbles but none of them got scratched. The glass is a bad product but you are essentially covered for it as long as you pay the $6 shipping. I feel like I should have gotten the HDX over the glass though.

Any complaints on the HDX? When I had the normal HD one, the only thing I hated was getting bubbles but none of them got scratched. The glass is a bad product but you are essentially covered for it as long as you pay the $6 shipping. I feel like I should have gotten the HDX over the glass though.
Not sure if this works for everyone, but when I ask for a replacement from Zagg you can order any type of screen protector (i.e. HDX, HD, etc). Does not necessarily need to be a glass screen protector as a replacement. Now if your screen protector is for example, an HD version you cannot make an even trade for a glass replacement without paying a bit extra. I did this recently with my Pops since I gave him my iphone 5.

No complaints so far, it's getting the job done. Before purchasing I was reading some reviews and people have said that it feels rubbery when using it (not smooth, like glass) but I have not experienced that yet, it feels smooth to me. I also purchased the case friendly version since I have the apple case on my phone as well.

I'm sticking with iOS7 on my 5 for now, I like where I'm at with my phone.

I'm certain they'll find find a exploit with 8.1.1, these chinese dudes hacking iOS are way faster than redsn0w and other old teams. It use to take months for a untethered jailbreak of the new iOS, Pangu had one ready within weeks of RD.

I am now team iphone 6 upgraded from an iphone 4. damn that was a struggle. have 13 days to see if i should go to a 6+ or not. but at this point anything is better than the 4 i was using

pretty easy purchase just walked into the apple store and left in 10 minutes

Anyone ever been in a situation where a package is in the mailbox parcel locker, but you don't have a key to your mailbox? Roommate is out of town and has the keys, and got confirmation today that iPhone was delivered today. Not sure how long they will keep it in there, or if they will return it.

Back
Top Bottom