• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
A LITTLE HELP***

I use textplus for free texting and calling. Since the update there is no longer notifications.

iOS 7 broke my phone. 

It failed to dl. So I had to restore. It turned on with i OS 7 but now it wont activate my phone. 

No idea wtf to do. 

This is through iTunes if it matters

WTFFFFFFF downloaded and installed and now all I get is the "Apple cannot activate......server could not be reached" and been clicking try again for a while now only to get the same mess.

We have Apple products because of the ease and convenience, now i'm without a phone and I got to sit here until it can finally reach the server. Would have never updated if I knew this would happen and would have just waited.

Come on.

People.... Relax. Wait a day or so to update, or in the middle of the night.

You know how Nike servers act when some stupid hyped release drops.... It's almost the same, but probably like a million+ more people.

People.... Relax. Wait a day or so to update, or in the middle of the night.

You know how Nike servers act when some stupid hyped release drops.... It's almost the same, but probably like a million+ more people.

Um can't really relax when I can't use my phone since I started the process already. If I knew I would have over an hour of not being able to use my phone because of the activation process, I would have waited it out.

Whenever there's a major update this happens.

Same when iOS 5 dropped.

Updated when I got home from work around 2 am, took like 15 mins tops. Ill be doing the same with this update.

Last edited:
im stuck on verifying update/software update unavailable...

ima keep retrying to install

EDIT

on my 8-12th try it installed!

Last edited:
I cant activate my phone either. Its a known issue and the only resolution is to "keep trying."

This has literally killed my entire day. so ******g mad

WELP

Ill try to reach the server later.

Back to GTAV 
laugh.gif

finalllyyy activated. stupid apple. 

now an hour and a half of restoration and syncing. 

hvdfahjsvbcjdsahbvsahdjfbdjsHBsadjsadvf

Just keep trying move to wireless screen after a few failed attempts. Took me about 20 minutes of clicking also had it plugged to iTunes. Total time 4.5hrs although I had to backup and restore my jailbroken 5 had issue with downloading updates.

After updating my phone is telling me is can not activate because it can not connect to the activation server. I updated through iTunes. Anyone having the same issue ?

After updating my phone is telling me is can not activate because it can not connect to the activation server. I updated through iTunes. Anyone having the same issue ?

Having the same issue, hopefully this gets fixed soon cause i need a phone :smh:

Had a feeling I shoulda waited until later or tomorrow

Don't like this update at all, so many minor problems like why change how I switch my tabs, music skipping back a lil and this stupid looking driod look

Just keep trying guys. Keep clicking that button. It will go through eventually.

But if you need to restore your phone like me...you're ******. Because even if you can activate it OTA, you still need itunes store to restore the phone. 

I somehow managed to make it work though..

Back
Top Bottom