Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Just called apple. Was told approximieatly 7 million people are downloading iOS 7 and their activation servers are down. Recommended to try back in 30 min to 1 hour.

Just keep trying guys. Keep clicking that button. It will go through eventually.

But if you need to restore your phone like me...you're ******. Because even if you can activate it OTA, you still need itunes store to restore the phone. 

I somehow managed to make it work though..

Finally activated and restoring right now from my backup. Should be about 20 more minutes until I can go about my day again finally.

nevermind im not updating now

im not risking losing all my crap since it will some how mess up the file i bet like last time i did this stuff.

the guys working the servers are too busy playing GTA guise :lol:

I'll wait 'till tomorrow to DL.

anybody has a 4 and downloaded iOS 7? how did it work? :nerd:

I downloaded about an hour ago... Took like 20 min. Tops.

Go into iTunes If available choose download only... Then restore your device and it will automatically add ios7 when it reboots.

I downloaded about an hour ago... Took like 20 min. Tops.

Go into iTunes If available choose download only... Then restore your device and it will automatically add ios7 when it reboots.

I'll be doing this on the weekend. Since I hold my entire iTunes on my phone, it takes all day to get it in there.

To the ppl with iphone 5 with ios7 installed:

what do you guys like about ios7?

To the ppl with iphone 5 with ios7 installed:

what do you guys like about ios7?
I like the "flatness".  It looks/feels refined.

Notification center and control center are really a step up, in terms of usability.

iOS 7 kind of a headache right now.

Asked in the iOS thread but will ask here since it seems to be more active.

Has anyone figured out a way to disable spotlight check? It's annoying and randomly comes down as I'm just swiping right.

Also... Everytime I come to NT I have to re-enter my SN and Password. Anyway to have it saved. I looked just couldn't figure it out.

Any help is appreciate. Thanks I'm advance.

***EDIT***

Fixed the password thing. Apparenlty I had Privacy Browsing on... Turned it off and problem was fixed.

Last edited:
Updated my phone few minutes ago, and now my friends are telling me my iMessages are coming up as my e-mail address >: . Anyone know how to fix this?

Updated my phone few minutes ago, and now my friends are telling me my iMessages are coming up as my e-mail address >: . Anyone know how to fix this?

happened to me before, delete te email or select your number as the primary choice.

i think you have to go to imessages in settings

happened to me before, delete te email or select your number as the primary choice.

Tried that, and all it says is "Waiting for activation" and has been like that for a few minutes.

Deleting in entirely seems to only send my texts as SMS and not iMessages.

Service reception bars
service reception DOTS

bars are so yesterday. 
laugh.gif

Tried that, and all it says is "Waiting for activation" and has been like that for a few minutes.

Deleting in entirely seems to only send my texts as SMS and not iMessages.

click off then back on again, it might speed it up.

its happened in the past

Back
Top Bottom