Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
yall think Verizon will ever have an individual plan with unlimited data like T Mobile's $80/month 

Nope. They make too much money and are greedy with their data. I just renewed a contract with them yesterday. Was tempted to try out tmobile but I love verizon's coverage.

Having an issue with iMessage.

Send a text to my girl, it didnt go through, it asked me if I wanted to send as an SMS I tapped yes. Now all the messages I send her are showing up as green. It doesnt even say 'imessage' in the box below, it says 'message'. Ive tried changing her number, turning off my phone, adding her as another contact (not delete) but every text I send her auto to message (green). Yes, she has an iPhone (6). So it's not that, and she says her friends messages go through as blue. I can message other people who have iPhones and it goes through as an iMessage, so Im pretty damn stumped at this point.

Last edited:

Send a text to my girl, it didnt go through, it asked me if I wanted to send as an SMS I tapped yes. Now all the messages I send her are showing up as green. It doesnt even say 'imessage' in the box below, it says 'message'. Ive tried changing her number, turning off my phone, adding her as another contact (not delete) but every text I send her auto to message (green). Yes, she has an iPhone (6). So it's not that, and she says her friends messages go through as blue. I can message other people who have iPhones and it goes through as an iMessage, so Im pretty damn stumped at this point.

Had this issue with my girl back when we both had the 5. Try deleting your conversation and it will eventually go away

Had this issue with my girl back when we both had the 5. Try deleting your conversation and it will eventually go away
I dont think that will work, plus I just tried to FaceTime her and it says she unavailable, also she tried to FT me and there is no FT icon next to my name she says

Seems like your someone's number isn't registering with Apple, sign out and back in of Apple accounts on both devices, turn iMessage off then back on

Question. Anyone ever experience difficulties on their iphone browsing nt or other websites when connected through wifi? Basically anytime I come to nt, It won't load gifs or avys when I go into forums. Also I can't view other web pages or the page comes out like if it was in a design mode. Never had this problem until yesterday

I know some people have had issues here and there but although I'm on my second zagg glass screen protector I'll never not have one on my phone. First one shattered after I dropped my phone at the bar. I can only assume it saved my screen cause there wasn't a scratch on it. It's also made out of tempered glass so it's almost as if there's no protector at all.

What on earth are "you people" doing to your phones?!?!?! I'm mean seriously... I've had my Zagg tempered glass screen protector since I got my phone in Nov & it's been fine. :rolleyes

What on earth are "you people" doing to your phones?!?!?! I'm mean seriously... I've had my Zagg tempered glass screen protector since I got my phone in Nov & it's been fine. :rolleyes

lol Like I said I dropped it at a bar....but if you look early on in this thread a lot of people have been getting small cracks in there's just from regular use. My second one is holding up really well though

I don't use screen protectors. Never had one on my 5s, only a slim case. Case has gotten dinged up but no scratches on screen.
Only using a slim silicone case on my 6 as well.

I got the 6 right when it dropped, and my battery life is already TERRIBLE.

I already have Location Services disabled, keep my apps closed, etc... but it's literally been a few months and it usually takes a year or so before the battery becomes useless.

Can I go into an Apple Store and get a new one? This thing isn't gonna make it close to my next renewal :lol:

Back
Top Bottom