Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters

is there something like moviebox for the macbook? 
XBMC
devil.gif

Anyways I saw someone mentioned a promo with ATT and yea theyre giving 300 credit if you trade in a 16gb 5s (more if you have 32gb and so on)  REalllllllllllly tempted to do it, but dont wanna sign another contract as Im month to month right meow. 

Anyone regret reupping for another 2 years?  Or am I making it a bigger deal than it really is.  I like the freedom
laugh.gif

Quick question guys...

How do I save Moviebox movies that I downloaded on to my phone?

I downloaded a few movies already... but i'm afraid if/when Moviebox starts acting up again, the movies will be gone.

Last edited:
^you can't save them to your phone, but they will remain in the "mudownloads" section until you delete them.

Hmmm. So I woke up this morning and looked at my photos and realized my phone recovered a bunch of deleted pics that I had purged probably 2 weeks ago. I had even deleted them off my "recently deleted" section. Anyone else have this happen?

:smh:

I had this happen to me. I had some very revealing photos of a young lady that she sent. For some reason having these kinds of photos saved eats away at my mind so I decided to delete them. So I did. I KNOW I did. But there is one that has pooped into my camera roll a few times somehow :smh:

And it is a bad one. I mean BAD

The first time I saw it after I deleted it was completely unexpected and scared the s*** outta me. I was scrolling through my camera roll trying to find a .gif and saw something and didn't know what it was and was like 'what the hell is...........oh s***!!!" :lol:

Almost choked man

Last edited:
I think someone working at Apple is trolling me. Whoever has that job man...........they know everyone's secrets

are you backing up those photos to iCloud? I think I've read that deleting it off your device doesn't do anything to the icloud file.

Yes, but I usually go in later and delete them. This is weird because they shouldn't reappear in my camera roll.

Hey guys,

I have a Sprint 4S I need unlocked.

Anyone want to point me in the right direction?

Go to Sprint. They can unlock it for international use. Sprint iPhones won't work on other US carriers though.

Last edited:
I think i'm finally going to upgrade. I was happy just rocking with my 5 but the battery is crap and I have no storage left.

Quick question

Haven't used google drive but just downloaded it. How exactly do I go about getting pics and videos to go to that storage? Also do I have to delete everything from my photos and videos for it not to count against my iPhone storage?

Quick question

Haven't used google drive but just downloaded it. How exactly do I go about getting pics and videos to go to that storage? Also do I have to delete everything from my photos and videos for it not to count against my iPhone storage?
do you have google drive installed on your laptop? it'll be easier to do it that way, putting your pics and videos on your google drive through your computer

Quick question

Just download the App... it allows you to save 15gb of video/doc/pictures :smokin

I have 3 seperate accounts I use. So I have 45gb of stagage on top of my 64gb. :smokin :smokin :smokin

Anyone on verizon choose one of their insurance plans? I've never gotten insurance on any of my smartphones and never needed it.

Anything i can buy thats clear and a skin to add some grip to the 6+?

i wanna ditch my leather case and be caseless since i like it that way but this damn phone is so slippery its disgusting :x wish they made this phone the same shape as the 5. it would have helped a lil grip wise

Anything i can buy thats clear and a skin to add some grip to the 6+?

i wanna ditch my leather case and be caseless since i like it that way but this damn phone is so slippery its disgusting :x wish they made this phone the same shape as the 5. it would have helped a lil grip wise
Ghost armor

Why can't i watch the nfl playoffs on WatchESPN? Says can't play in this device. I'm on a 6plus AT&T. Is it only available for Verizon since they got a deal

Why can't i watch the nfl playoffs on WatchESPN? Says can't play in this device. I'm on a 6plus AT&T. Is it only available for Verizon since they got a deal
thought nfl games on espn was only available on tablets/laptops

they don't allow it on mobile 

Back
Top Bottom