• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
The plus is what an iPhone should be

Not even close. Too much real estate wasted on bezel space. Notice how all the other companies(Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola) bezels have gotten smaller to the point the phones haven't really changed in size from when they were just 5 inches.

Here's another app I found that's like movie box

http://playboxhd.com
how you finding these sites pleigh boi? 
nerd.gif

Curious what did you like about Safari and why do you like Chrome now?

Gesture swiping, had a lot of issues with safari crashing etc
Took me about a week to get used to the size. One hand us usage is not difficult after you figure out how to hold it oh and that 1080p screen is crispy

Last edited:
Been procrastinating on getting a new phone (4s currently).

I'm Mac'd out at home but been a droid user until my phone broke and my wife gave me her 4s.

Should I stay with ios for streamline transfers from phone to computers, or give droid a chance? And if you're in predicament, how cumbersome is using a droid phone with a Mac based OS?

Been procrastinating on getting a new phone (4s currently).

I'm Mac'd out at home but been a droid user until my phone broke and my wife gave me her 4s.

Should I stay with ios for streamline transfers from phone to computers, or give droid a chance? And if you're in predicament, how cumbersome is using a droid phone with a Mac based OS?
its a beach...im same as you with my doj phone being droid.... and everything else iOS (still dont get how govt use droid etc for phones and macs for cpu.... wte of dell) with the new phones and handover everything seamless integrates and transfer and share ala ipod/ipad/iphone/mac book.... you can even continue facetime txt messages etc... its def a life saver.

its a beach...im same as you with my doj phone being droid.... and everything else iOS (still dont get how govt use droid etc for phones and macs for cpu.... wte of dell) with the new phones and handover everything seamless integrates and transfer and share ala ipod/ipad/iphone/mac book.... you can even continue facetime txt messages etc... its def a life saver.
my man. Thanks. off to the store I go.

I gave up on Moviebox along with all the other hacked movie sites.

You guys should just download the IOS app called "Best Video Downloader" and just go on MovieTube/YouTubeOnFire

You can download the movie now and/or just watched the movie from there.

Rep & thank me later! :smokin

Last edited:
Anybody know what to do so that safari remembers where you were last browsing? On NT it use to remember what page/place I visited last on threads, but now it will just go to page 1 every time I click on the thread.

Back
Top Bottom