Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
no idea how but my phone got inverted in colors and i literally had no idea how to fix it that **** was hurting my eyes so bad. It took me a good 10mins to figure out how to fix it. Im slow 
roll.gif

what time does the phone go on sale on apple.com?

if it's midnight, I'm just gonna give that a shot instead of waiting in line

Just google Gazelle review ratings, no thanks
I have used them numerous times and have never had a problem.
I don't know any provider that let's you upgrade every single year for the subsidized price unless you have a special account or call in to retentions each time...otherwise everyone would be doing this.
I get an upgrade every 10 months. Most new plans come with yearly upgrades.

The simplier alternative would just be to sell your iphone a couple weeks before the new iphone is announced.

You'd get more money and you'd get the money faster.
I basically said that in the post. I don't like selling my phone weeks before and NOT having a phone or using an alternative. This way you can sell the phone, and still use the phone until you get the upgrade. I know apple has an exchange program as well.

I know there are a lot of people out there that sell themselves short on upgrades and selling their phones. You can get a lot of money selling your phone on eBay, even old phones. I feel like people don't realize this.

Maybe I'm late but as I was on Nt I realized the bottom back button screen was gone. Just realized I can swipe to the right and get to the last page i was on previously. Tough.

anybody on iOS7 with an iphone 4 have battery issues?

Mine seems to be draining at an alarming rate.... :smh:

Mine seems to be draining at an alarming rate.... :smh:

i think everyone is having that issue. im charging mine right now befoe i head to work and see how it does the rest of the day. i expect to be single digits with ease by tonight with the way its draining

I really don't like iOS7. Notepad, reminders, stocks menu, compass..... They all look like absolute crap now. Everything looks like an ugly droid looking feel to it. Only thing aesthetically better looking is safari. The camera was a nice upgrade too but IMO the old OS had a much better look and feel to it.

I'll stick with iOS6 for now, after all the hassle people have been having with iOS7 :lol:

I think issues are just sheer volume of requests the Apple servers are getting hammered with.

This article says, "iOS 7 can now be found on 18 percent of all iOS devices less than 24 hours since it was released." (better than when iOS 6 was released).

and so as a result, people are experiencing upgrade and install issues.

^^
Originally Posted by big1236

Mine seems to be draining at an alarming rate....

^^^hmmmm mine seems to have gotten a bit better. Typically my 4S is at 50% by mid day...I text, surf web...on phone at work since our internet security is so tight. Sitting on a cool 70% right now

Last edited:
Can anyone confirm how much you would have to pay day of for a T Mobile 32 GB 5S? Is it $149 or $199? Plan on giving in a old 4 to knock down the price a little too

Can anyone confirm how much you would have to pay day of for a T Mobile 32 GB 5S? Is it $149 or $199? Plan on giving in a old 4 to knock down the price a little too

depends on credit..

could be much more if your credit is decent/bad

I use an app called iBlacklist which is off Cydia...iOS 7 I know can block calls but can it also block certain texts?

iOS 7 can block texts but not unknown/private numbers and you can't use wildcards like you can in iBlacklist (ie 800*).

Back
Top Bottom