Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
what do you mean? when you sync the phone it over writes the current file.

what sucks is you cant make the phone or itunes make a seperate file.

i have 3 files. one from May 12th, June 27th, and the current file is updates everytime i sync.

he can go back to an older file is he has one but it would have old info thus missing any new contacts, texts, photos, etc.

i was forced to do it when i updated to iOS7 a few months back.

as i updated, it over writ the current file with iOS7, as i went back to iOS6 i lost all my info and had to use a much older file from months before and was missing half my stuff.

Doing a restore is not the same as restoring from a backup.

I'm done trying to figure out how the itunes backup and restores work. I backed up my entire phone last night. When I plugged in my new phone it didn't even put the apps I had on there. Wasn't even a list of previous backups to choose from. It just did the most recent.

Got my iTunes working to sync. No idea what was wrong before. Thanks for the help fellas.

I have one more problem though.

Now that its iTunes 11, there's a new section in the data usage called Documents and Data.

When i checked on my phone it says that messages take up 2.5 gbs of that!!

I tried to swipe and delete and everytime time I reboot the phone, all the messaged come right back!! 

Is there any way to unsave these messaged without having to do a restore to factory settings and starting from scratch with nothing????

Nah, not to me.  You don't like it?
It's sleek but I wanna know if its worth getting rid of my jailbreak
LOL.  I don't think anything is get rid of a jailbreak for....
laugh.gif

iOS 7 is nice/sleek but I love the UNLIMITED functionality of a jailbroken iPhone

Does ios7 not look cheap as hell though?
looks like crap and unoriginal

the texting is different but looks bland. the old messaging was so much better and unique compared to other phones.

iOS7 is a fail IMO
Dude are you EVER happy about anything iPhone related?

I swear you're in every iPhone-related thread complaining.  Yet you keep buying iPhones. 
laugh.gif

Debating on getting the 5c or the 5s. I currently have the iPhone 4, and I'm so fed up with it. I think I can cash my 4 in at radio shack for $100 bucks, but I really want a 32 GB model phone. So I'm tempted to get the 5c, it's basically the exact same phone as the 5. It's a tad bit heavier, due to the plastic build out. Also, the front-facing camera is a bit better quality, and obviously the colors. Also has a slightly better battery. The 32 GB option is $199 w/ 2 year contract, which hopefully I'll be able to knock off $100 bucks.

5s.. I'm not super wowed by the finger print scanner. I'm very impressed with iOS7, so far. The flash/ shutter speed & slow-mo aren't really too much more of a selling point, either. The A7 & M7 chip is really the only reason I am still in debate. The 32GB model is rolling out at $299 w/ contract, may be able to knock -$100 bucks off w/ trade-in. Also, thinking of going with T-Mobile.

Hmm.. decisions decisions.

Thoughts?
If you're not thrilled with the 5s, just get the 5c.

You won't be able to differienate between the weight of the 5 to the 5c.

It's like a .05 difference.

If I were you, I'd just cop a brand new or like new iphone 5.

Last edited:
Is ios6 jailbreakable and would ios7 be jailbroken?
Various things that ios7 has, I've had on my jailbroken iphone for years, such as command center(sbb settings) dynamic backgrounds(screensavers)

Is ios6 jailbreakable and would ios7 be jailbroken?
Various things that ios7 has, I've had on my jailbroken iphone for years, such as command center(sbb settings) dynamic backgrounds(screensavers)
6.0-6.1.2 can be jailbroken.

7.x, not yet.

What's the lines like in y'all's areas? I'm goto best buy around like 8- 8 30... If I wait n hr anda half n don't cop ill b pissed but o well. Ill jus order online

What's the lines like in y'all's areas? I'm goto best buy around like 8- 8 30... If I wait n hr anda half n don't cop ill b pissed but o well. Ill jus order online

If you wait until tomorrow morning to order online, you're gonna be sorely disappointed my friend.

My store received half of our 5s and 5c shipment today. Cant wait for Friday to make some good money.
(I work for T-Mo)

If you don't mind telling, I'm going to pick up a white 5s 32GB sometime after 6pm tomorrow from one of the T-Mobiles in the DMV; with the stock you recieved, what are my chances?

99% sure there's a 0% chance. Stores will only have 16GBs in store at first. You can order online or go to the store and have them process the order for you.

Last edited:
ios7 question.

does the music app suck to anyone else? specifically the artist section.

u have to do a lot more scrolling to get to the song u want now and that is a massive step back.

before it was artist>album>song. done. and you could use the alphabet scroll for fast navigating thru artists. alphabet scroll is gone now (iphone 4 specific?)

now its artist with album cover so its more scrolling > scroll thru albums to get to album and song u want. :x :smh: what type of **** is that?

am i missing something, or is it really more scrolling to get to album/song? the old interface was straight forward, and functionally faster. way faster.

ios7 question.

does the music app suck to anyone else? specifically the artist section.

u have to do a lot more scrolling to get to the song u want now and that is a massive step back.

before it was artist>album>song. done. and you could use the alphabet scroll for fast navigating thru artists. alphabet scroll is gone now (iphone 4 specific?)

now its artist with album cover so its more scrolling > scroll thru albums to get to album and song u want. :x :smh: what type of **** is that?

am i missing something, or is it really more scrolling to get to album/song? the old interface was straight forward, and functionally faster. way faster.

I was just thinking the same thing I was trying to listen to kanye west while jogging and I have all his albums and it took me forever to get to yeezus album well not really but it was more of a hassle. After some time I think well be used to it and plus at least we can switch songs easier from all his albums instead of having to go back and forth like the old iOS so that is a plus to me.

NT - I can't for the life of me figure out how to get my jailbroken iphone updated. iTunes keeps giving me the "device isn't eligible for requested build" error...

Help please! :\

The music app definitely gotten worst so have safari and the new texting and keypad.

NT - I can't for the life of me figure out how to get my jailbroken iphone updated. iTunes keeps giving me the "device isn't eligible for requested build" error...

Help please!
ohwell.gif
Download the appropriate iOS 7 .ipsw for your device, shift+click restore.

Looks like the 5S is up on Target.com, but already back-ordered 2-4 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom