• Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I'll be back in November 
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
In line now. May be the 15th person in walk in line. Apple Store employee just asked what model I want & said I should be good :smokin

^

Absolutely nothing. It wasn't directed at you.
It clearly means they DIDNT have it..... Try again mega quote wolf

Tracking #'s printed.... I assumed from the post the tracking was active meaning they actually had it in hand.... [emoji]128528[/emoji]

Wash ur face & hands
So the millions of iPhones being delivered around the country today all showed up at the FedEx/UPS hubs last night, huh?  

You really can't be this naive.  

View media item 1725040
My spigen case still hasn't got here ordered it like a week ago :smh:

Looks like ima have to go commando for a few days...

Anybody know a place that put screen protectors on?

Last edited:
Wow. In and out within the hour. Got my phone after making a reservation this morning. :pimp:

Last edited:
Seems like there's plenty to go around
My girl said it was a bunch of folks outside
But she was in and out STILL in less than 30 min
And still able to get that rose gold 64gb
She said most were there for the rose gold 6s+ 128gb

spoke to a dude i work with whos a photographer on the side and he said that the 4k video on the iphone isnt technically 4k theyre just advertising it as that.

he said were about 5 years away from legit 4k being implemented into cameras on phone and about 10 years away from it being used everywhere.

just found that interesting. 

spoke to a dude i work with whos a photographer on the side and he said that the 4k video on the iphone isnt technically 4k theyre just advertising it as that.

he said were about 5 years away from legit 4k being implemented into cameras on phone and about 10 years away from it being used everywhere.

just found that interesting. 
I hate people who gotta be buzzkillers :smh:
Just let us be ignorant and think we being great

No luck for me today, apparently there is a shortage of them in my town according to the manager. Felt like he was giving me the run around but I'm not about to argue for a damn phone. I'll try again next week

Back
Top Bottom