Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Touch ID fast as fuuu 
sick.gif

I came from a 6.. force touch is nice, phone is dumb fast but so was the 6.. also like I said earlier Touch ID is lightning fast.. don't know if they made improvements but I noticed it right away 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
youre all coming from a 5s? 

anyone make the switch from a 6?

I came from a 6.. force touch is nice, phone is dumb fast but so was the 6.. also like I said earlier Touch ID is lightning fast.. don't know if they made improvements but I noticed it right away :lol:  
i cant find any concrete info so dont get your hopes up.. i am going to run to costco after work 
I'll go check it out also, keep you posted.Yeah I plan on coming from the 6+. Touch ID is twice as fast now.

to lease or not to lease, that is the question.  would cost 500 for one year for a 6s+

what option did you all choose? buy the phone outright or leasing/trade in  program?

to lease or not to lease, that is the question.  would cost 500 for one year for a 6s+

what option did you all choose? buy the phone outright or leasing/trade in  program?

what service provider? $500 to lease a 6s+ sounds like you should just buy the phone

what service provider? $500 to lease a 6s+ sounds like you should just buy the phone
I just gave a rough estimate of 500 for 1 year of paying $35 + tax for a 6s+, 64 GB on VZ..  Not even sure when Iphone 7 is set to be announced which is the phone I'd prefer.  I'm not the person who needs the latest or greatest but I want to go back to using a iphone because they're pretty solid and value holds up as opposed to my note 3 which I can't sell.  Just dislike leasing or spending 900+ on tech that will depreciate badly so  I have no options.  Maybe I'll go on swappa and pick up a 128 GB 6+ for 550.

I'm on Verizon all everything 12 gb $80 plan.  The 6s+ 64gb on VZ are already on backordered till 10/05.  the rose gold version is backordered till 11/02.

Last edited:
I'm seriously considering dumping Verizon and going back to AT&T because this promo right now for Directv customers:

-Switch over to AT&T and get $500 for each line.Must trade in a qualifying smart phone.
-Get $10 off your Directv bill each month.

Verizon is just to damn expensive and the network coverage here in San Diego has been the same compared to AT&T. Parts of LA, OC, Socal I hardly got LTE coverage.

Verizon coverage in Las Vegas was horrible when I was out there a month ago :smh:

Last edited:
Ended up copping the gold 64 gb 6s. They were running a dope promotion on the iPad air 2 so I grabbed a gold 64 gb one too... SMH thank the Lord for Verizon Edge

I just gave a rough estimate of 500 for 1 year of paying $35 + tax for a 6s+, 64 GB on VZ..  Not even sure when Iphone 7 is set to be announced which is the phone I'd prefer.  I'm not the person who needs the latest or greatest but I want to go back to using a iphone because they're pretty solid and value holds up as opposed to my note 3 which I can't sell.  Just dislike leasing or spending 900+ on tech that will depreciate badly so  I have no options.  Maybe I'll go on swappa and pick up a 128 GB 6+ for 550.

I'm on Verizon all everything 12 gb $80 plan.  The 6s+ 64gb on VZ are already on backordered till 10/05.  the rose gold version is backordered till 11/02.
The iPhone 7 will come out around this time next year. Apple doesn't switch it up.

The iPhone 7 will come out around this time next year. Apple doesn't switch it up.
they are literally on the same schedule as 2k... I bought 2k15 & my 6+ same day ... my gf got her 6+ yesterday & 2k dropped :lol:

I'm with my iPhone 6 thinking about going to a 6s how much would Apple charge me directly , if I want to trade it in .. No major carrier .

Grabbed my baby in & out in 2 hours. Rose gold is def pink glad I didn't grab it

Strong post to sn ratio

anyone on tmobile can tell me how the LTE band 12 perform?

Also curious. I get little to no reception at work and one of my coworkers that is into all that tech stuff was telling me about the 12 band being a major boost for reception

Back
Top Bottom