Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
contemplating grabbing a 6 or 6s for sprint just to use the apple pay 20% cashback until December on the Discover IT credit card. What should I expect to pay for either now that the plus is out? in any color with any amount of memory over 16 GB.
shameless plug, if anyone wants an invite for the IT card PM me. we both get $50 in our accounts if you get approved

Last edited:
anyone know what cool stuff we can do we 3d right now? i tried it out in the news app, its a dope feature but i dont really know how exactly or where to use it

A bunch of apps should release updates today or really soon to take advantage of the 3d touch

contemplating grabbing a 6 or 6s for sprint just to use the apple pay 20% cashback until December on the Discover IT credit card. What should I expect to pay for either now that the plus is out? in any color with any amount of memory over 16 GB.
shameless plug, if anyone wants an invite for the IT card PM me. we both get $50 in our accounts if you get approved
pm me your email address n ill send a referral over @vtotheinay !
whats this 20% cash back thing.

someone enlighten me.

Grabbed a 64gb 6S in SG. Super nice, the selfie cam is leaps better than the old one. Camera overall is slick, phone also has a nice weight to it. Dont miss my 6+ at all.

The line for Apple was super long so I dropped by Sprint and grabbed one hassle free and no line.

discover it credit card is offering 10% cashback when you use apple pay till the end of the year. the kicker is if you're a new cardmember you get double cash back for your first 12 months so it enenhats this 20% cash back thing.

someone enlighten me.
whats this 20% cash back thing.

someone enlighten me.

the discover IT card is offering 10% cash back when you use apple pay til the end of the year. The kicker is that if youre a new cardholder you get double cash back on all purchases whether they're swipes or apple pay purchases for your first 12 months so that 10% is actually 20% with every apple pay purchase til the end of the year. If you get a referral from a current card holder both people get $50 credit so it's a win win. If you're interested or want more info feel free to PM me

Anybody else have 5 days to ship their iPhone 6 off to there carrier. I'm thinking about selling mines asap and keep the difference.

Last edited:
400 still a steal..

One thing I notice right away.. the 6s is noticeably heavier than the 6. Feels good 
smokin.gif

A lot of you went 6s.. I was expecting a lot more 6+ for some reason.

That selfie camera sucks if you have invisashield on .

Back
Top Bottom