Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
if they discontinued the 5 doesnt that mean if your 5 craps out days before the one year warranty expires they have to replace it with a 5S? i'm going to try in 30 days when they have enough 5S and hopefully no more 5
No they will give u a refurb regular 5
I have the first iPhone I use as a iPod it got damaged and
They replaced it with another 1st gen iPhone though it took a couple days

Last edited:
Gonna leave the S4 because apps like tinder and plenty of fish don't work on it and i'm lonely. :tongue:

what's the fastest way to get the phone. order online or in store?

iLLest!
Apple store.

You're in los Angeles go to any Apple store they have THOUSANDS of em :lol:

In store is definitely not the way to go. Even calling you have 8 people ahead of you.

iLLest!

Definitely not the way to go. i called Pasadena and Glendale's Apple store. Nothing. Had to go to a Tmobile store by my house and pre-order. they'll ship to my house for free though. I was in vegas on Sat and every apple store in vegas was sold out of the 5s. :smh: :smh: :smh:

got my new iphone 5s last night, but when i tried activating it, it says it fails to connect to a cellular network and that it is unable to activate :smh:

phone works fine over wifi, but cant do anything off of it. :stoneface:

anyone have this problem? tried rebooting, restoring, turning the cellular network on and off. nothing. halp :frown:

got my new iphone 5s last night, but when i tried activating it, it says it fails to connect to a cellular network and that it is unable to activate :smh:

anyone have this problem? tried rebooting, restoring, turning the cellular network on and off. nothing. halp :frown:
is ur sim installed?????

is ur sim installed?????

yes, i believe so. i'm with ATT

for those who have been rocking with a 5, how did you guys manage with the cable change? (30 pin to lightning).

before, i had like 3 30 pin cables, one for work, one on the go, and one for home (ipad/iphone recharge)

now that i have a 5s, i only have one lightning adapter. did you guys buy multiple ones from apple? or are outside vendors reputable? i was thinking of buying the adapter, but i'm not tryna spend apple's $30 asking price :x

for those who have been rocking with a 5, how did you guys manage with the cable change? (30 pin to lightning).

before, i had like 3 30 pin cables, one for work, one on the go, and one for home (ipad/iphone recharge)

now that i have a 5s, i only have one lightning adapter. did you guys buy multiple ones from apple? or are outside vendors reputable? i was thinking of buying the adapter, but i'm not tryna spend apple's $30 asking price :x

Check your PM.

Check our amazon bought 5 generic cables for $15. Used old USB adapters

Now my 4s volume isnt working. It works half the time whenever it feels like.

My phone also wont turn off anymore. As soon as I power it off, it automatically turns on by itself.

And battery has suddenly become very noticeably trash. After a full charge phone from 7am it is currently at 16%. Havnt it used it outside of txting a handful of times.

Anybody have a solution for this, I set up an appointment with the genius bar tomorrow but im trying everything to avoid dealing with them bc I dont think they will give me a new phone. There is definitely no water damage.

I JUST got this replacement phone less than a month ago. 

Any help at all?

Last edited:
BUY AMAZONBASICS LIGHTENING CABLES. THEY ARE THE TRUTH. I YEAR WARRANTY, SO YOU GET A REPLACEMENT FOR FREE. CAPS FOR EMPHASIS.

Now my 4s volume isnt working. It works half the time whenever it feels like.

My phone also wont turn off anymore. As soon as I power it off, it automatically turns on by itself.

And battery has suddenly become very noticeably trash. After a full charge phone from 7am it is currently at 16%. Havnt it used it outside of txting a handful of times.

Anybody have a solution for this, I set up an appointment with the genius bar tomorrow but im trying everything to avoid dealing with them bc I dont think they will give me a new phone. There is definitely no water damage.

I JUST got this replacement phone less than a month ago. 

Any help at all?
i swear i think apple does something to the phones because as SOON as the new iteration is released my current iphone ALWAYS starts acting up.
my 5 been trippin since last week

ebay has lightning adapters for the old 30 pin connector for $2. Buy 3 and you get to keep your old cables. Only down side is that they won't sync to iTunes since they aren't certified apple products, so you'll still need your lightning cable if you don't sync over wifi.

And if you have old iHome 30 pin accessories, just buy a 30 pin Bluetooth connector for them. They're dirt cheap on ebay too.

Last edited:
DAMN.... Apple is just to smart when it come to marketing and sales.... How the hell do you not let people use aftermarket chargers. :rofl:

Apples used to be about simplicity, now people cant even add music to their phone? thats a shame...

What can be easier than drag and drop.

I recently bought a new ipod and i couldnt even load music to it. Kept telling me device was not authorized and i was over the limit of authorized devices or some ish...

Im so over Apple, Just recently sold my ipad too.

Not here to start a war or anything but....

Android FTW :smokin

Back
Top Bottom