Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
iphone 6 owner....not gonna upgrade. Have unlimited data on ATT and with the jailbreak on 9.3.3 i am so content.

But my battery does the same thing. Magically dies at 38% or it says i have 20% i plug it in and magically its at 68%. Its a wild guessing game so i keep a charger close at all times and live on low power mode basically

I wish the smaller iPhone 7 had the dual camera.

I kinda refuse to rock a phablet, especially since I'm coming for from the 5.

128gb or 256gb is probably the move if you shoot a lot of vids, take a lot of pics, and listen to a lot of music

Holy the 256 7plus comes out to over 1k and its only a phone lel

When did phones get this expansive?

Last edited:
Going with the 128 GB. There's only a couple hundred songs from classic albums I'll keep on my phone these days especially now with YouTube music and Apple Music.

I'm about 75% sure right now I'm going with the jet black 7 plus as well. After RD they'll most likely be hard to come across til October like every new color and with their only being 2 black face models (I don't know why silver doesn't have a black face :rolleyes) matte black is gonna be the "standard" color iPhone and be everywhere. Gotta represent for the old school iPhone heads and that iPhone 3G look back when I was younger and wild. #teamraw

I'm putting a screen protector on the front but I need a clear film protector for the back to avoid scratches :nerd:

Going with the 128 GB. There's only a couple hundred songs from classic albums I'll keep on my phone these days especially now with YouTube music and Apple Music.

I'm about 75% sure right now I'm going with the jet black 7 plus as well. After RD they'll most likely be hard to come across til October like every new color and with their only being 2 black face models (I don't know why silver doesn't have a black face :rolleyes) matte black is gonna be the "standard" color iPhone and be everywhere. Gotta represent for the old school iPhone heads and that iPhone 3G look back when I was younger and wild. #teamraw

I'm putting a screen protector on the front but I need a clear film protector for the back to avoid scratches :nerd:

Wild extra :lol:

I was going to get the 6s Plus but with At&t, I might as well cop the 7. I normally keep my phones for atleast 2 years before I upgrade. I'm paying $100 for my grandfathered unlimted plan with att. Im going to use Apple's upgrade program. I just upgrade the hard drive on my MAC so I will be fine with the 32gb 7. ive had the 32gb Note 3 since day one and ive never maxed it out or even come close.

If you're looking at the price, I feel like you have to see your phone as a computer. I've got the Microsoft suite on my phone and have created and edited docs in Word and Excel. Just pay the cost for what you want.

iphone 6 owner....not gonna upgrade. Have unlimited data on ATT and with the jailbreak on 9.3.3 i am so content.

But my battery does the same thing. Magically dies at 38% or it says i have 20% i plug it in and magically its at 68%. Its a wild guessing game so i keep a charger close at all times and live on low power mode basically
Only way to keep your unlimited data is to go through apple upgrade program or buy in full.

I've only had this SE for 6 months but that Jet Black is calling my name.

Reminds me of the black iPhone 3g , I love it.

Can you trade in phones to go towards the phone balance with the apple upgrade program?

Last edited:
Just living the dream with a 64GB iPhone 6S on Verizon with unlimited data over here. Want the Matte Black cw and 256GB (I stream but have a lot of multimedia saved on the phone)

But these just aren't enough to force me to pay that big money to cop a new one. ESPECIALLY when next year is their 10th anniversary of the iPhone. Im expecting they will go pretty hard.

My plan going forward is to just pay for the phone out right to keep my unlimited data plan until ATT ends it. Which seems to be their plan at some point since they keep raising the price and since its no longer an available option.

But crazy that to get a 7+ with 32gig i have to drop $769 pre tax. Its like my phone is nice...but id rather just get a new mac book air for around that price ($899 base for low end i5 model) and keep my iphone 6

when they upgrade the screen and drop the bezel next year with some fast charging capability il pick up an iphone 8

Last edited:
My plan going forward is to just pay for the phone out right to keep my unlimited data plan until ATT ends it. Which seems to be their plan at some point since they keep raising the price and since its no longer an available option.

But crazy that to get a 7+ with 32gig i have to drop $769 pre tax. Its like my phone is nice...but id rather just get a new mac book air for around that price ($899 base for low end i5 model) and keep my iphone 6

when they upgrade the screen and drop the bezel next year with some fast charging capability il pick up an iphone 8

I was going to do this but Apple is offering an interest free consumer loan for 2 years with their ungrade plan. Plus 2 in the hand is worth more than 2 in the bush.

Last edited:
The 7 looks fire..will prob be fastest phone out til the next iPhone like the 6s was and the matte black is flames..but imma sit this one out til the 10th anniversary since I already have the 6s. Any other phone I'd probably upgrade.

For anyone judging me for going in late to work next Friday to wait in line for the 7, just know that I tried to pre order an iPhone before.. it's not what you think. :lol:

Had me looking like a fool waiting for this phone to come off back order while the AT&T store kept getting more stock in. :smh: I felt finessed to the max when they told me I couldn't cancel my pre order to get it in the store..

Definitely trying to keep my unlimited data with ATT. Sounds like the Apple Upgrade program is the way to go.

For anyone judging me for going in late to work next Friday to wait in line for the 7, just know that I tried to pre order an iPhone before.. it's not what you think.
laugh.gif

Had me looking like a fool waiting for this phone to come off back order while the AT&T store kept getting more stock in.
mean.gif
I felt finessed to the max when they told me I couldn't cancel my pre order to get it in the store..
This is my worst nightmare and why I am still on the fence about pre ordering.

This is my worst nightmare and why I am still on the fence about pre ordering.

My one advice is you're trying to pre order- try to pre order off the Apple website at midnight when they launch pre orders.

They fulfill their store stock needs and their Apple pre orders first. Carrier pre orders come second.

I literally had to wait a month after it came out before i got it in the mail.. by then all the stores had steady stock for the most part.

Back
Top Bottom