Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
so is there any way for me getting an iphone on a two year contract with at&t without paying in full?

they previously offered a discounted price if you bought the phone with a two year contract. they changed the game up?

so is there any way for me getting an iphone on a two year contract with at&t without paying in full?

they previously offered a discounted price if you bought the phone with a two year contract. they changed the game up?

Haven't been able to do that for awhile. Service providers got tired of eating the cost of the phones.

im the only one copping 256gb? carrying on the tradition of getting the biggest size as soon as its available

I gotta do something the morning of release and ain't down with pre order. hopefully they still have some around 2-3pm. Not gonna go on a hunt like I did with the 6

Think imma just get a 6s+ off ebay, not enough has changed with this iphone 7 for me to justify losing the headphone jack.

Think imma just get a 6s+ off ebay, not enough has changed with this iphone 7 for me to justify losing the headphone jack.

If you serious PM me. I have a 128gb 6s Plus factory unlocked flawless with 3 oem leather cases :smokin

Last edited:
im the only one copping 256gb? carrying on the tradition of getting the biggest size as soon as its available

My brothers girlfriend is gonna do that

She probably couldn't fill a 32gb but buys the highest and most expensive model everytime

Verizon still offers it to people who had it before. Thing is they charge you $40 for a service line instead of $20 so in 24 months you end up paying $480 plus the $400 you pay for the phone [emoji]128528[/emoji]. Same thing as financing...

I am an existing AT&T customer.

I am going with the Apple iPhone Upgrade Program. I will be selecting the 128GB due to the fact I will upgrading yearly now.

Before I would upgrade every 2 years since AT&T would offer discounted prices on the iPhones.

What's everyone else rolling with?

Im with At&t as well im and going with the Apple Upgrade Program as well. 32gb for me though. and ill keep it for 2 years.

I've owned my 128GB 6+ for nearly 2 years now and I still have 66GB left of space.

Thanks to Apple Music I now longer clogged up my phones memory with music. It's just photos and apps taking up space.

Additionally, I will be upgrading every year now with the Apple Program so 256GB is way overkill.

Riding with the 128GB again.

i have apple music too but i also have a large number of downloaded songs and I download off apple music so I can listen when I dont have service. 256gb will be great to have

Back
Top Bottom