Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I'm on the fence with copping this iPhone 7. I have the 6 and I don't know if I should just wait for the 8, the phone looks exactly the same as the 6 with minor upgrades. Anyone else feeling this way too?

I'm on the fence with copping this iPhone 7. I have the 6 and I don't know if I should just wait for the 8, the phone looks exactly the same as the 6 with minor upgrades. Anyone else feeling this way too?

Nope. It's your money and decision, do you.

if you got the funds then go for it...

as for me...this is gonna be my first iphone... im on t-mo jump on demand and i enjoy playing with all the different phones (note 5, then galaxy s7 edge now jumping to iphone)

Last edited:
Cant tell if its this is the Yeezy thread or iPhone thread.

All we need is dudes posting shipping confirmations with cooking gifs
laugh.gif

Dont know how much life my iPhone 5S has left, literally on its last limb. I would wait till the 7S but its time to let old reliable go. God do I hate how this overheats. Warmer than a toaster oven. 

I can't fathom dropping $700-800 on each phone for the wife and I. That is crazy! Also can't see us adding $60 a month payments either. We will be turning to eBay for great condition 6s models to replace both our 6 models.

I can't fathom dropping $700-800 on each phone for the wife and I. That is crazy! Also can't see us adding $60 a month payments either. We will be turning to eBay for great condition 6s models to replace both our 6 models.

Swappa is a good place to find good quality ones too. Might be a little more expensive but the sellers on there are usually reputable

Swappa is a good place to find good quality ones too. Might be a little more expensive but the sellers on there are usually reputable

Thanks I'll check it out. We're on AT&T, should I just get AT&T phones or get the unlocked version for GSM?

****** want a [emoji]127850[/emoji] & [emoji]127942[/emoji] for coppin an Iphone7 now :lol:

Imagine if Apple quickstriked a iPhone :lol:

6 inch scratch resistant "jet black" with 10k gold trim. A housing at the bottom to hold a new "mini" Apple pencil included. Phone is produced in extremely limited quantities only 15K produced worldwide

Dudes be in here would be trying to trade their first born.

I camped out for the 4 and 5 back in the day when I had no real responsibilities. Its actually a "cool" experience if you do it with a few friends

How do you guys feel about those extended battery phone cases? Was thinking of getting one for the 7 plus but I think it would be too bulky.

Back
Top Bottom