Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
If Im on Sprint and my Dad is with AT&T can he get the 7 and then trade me for my 6+? Or will it not work because of the different carriers?

Famb I don't know how tf you're doin that, I run through 2GB of data in my first week and a half of my cycle.. I can't even imagine having 1GB of data to myself for a month.

GPS and Spotify would destroy that instantly for me.

Just off IG and NT/web browsing I use at least 3GB a week :lol:

I don't even stream or watch videos

Just off IG and NT/web browsing I use at least 3GB a week :lol:

I don't even stream or watch videos

Same here :smh: that web browsing a killer on data on a day to day basis

SC and YT on wifi only

Last edited:
At work I have Internet access...email sites and social media are restricted so I have to use my data if need be but don't usually need

Wifi at home

Don't need to use it much on the go

Famb I don't know how tf you're doin that, I run through 2GB of data in my first week and a half of my cycle.. I can't even imagine having 1GB of data to myself for a month.

GPS and Spotify would destroy that instantly for me.
Yeah GPS and APPLE MUSIC kills me GB! I go through about 25-30GB a month.

which model you got

and what time did you order and what service?

Last edited:
How are you guys able to move to a 7 and only have your bill go up by a few dollars? The monthly cost for one phone is at least $20-30 added to your bill. Are you buying the phone first? Man I can't imagine dropping some $1500 just on 2 phones. That's crazy!

JB 7 128gb verizon, ordered probably 10-15 min after it went live

same but i have a 7+ and joint dont arrive until oct :smh:

How are you guys able to move to a 7 and only have your bill go up by a few dollars? The monthly cost for one phone is at least $20-30 added to your bill. Are you buying the phone first? Man I can't imagine dropping some $1500 just on 2 phones. That's crazy!

I have 2 64gb regular 6 verizon gave me 1300 for both and will credit my bill over 2 years almost $30 for each phone. The 7+ 128 cost approx $36 a month so i ended up raising my bill by $15 or so dollars. two 7+ 128 cost $869 which comes up to aprox 1750-1300 for the 2 phones leaves me owing around $400 over the next 2 years.

I didnt mind raising my bill by $15 for 2 new 7+. Plus alot of folks cant sell a 64gb regular 6 for $650 so that deal is very good for us folks with regular 6 or older. Thats a no brainer.

better than paying like you said $1500+ for 2 phones outta pocket.

Last edited:
same but i have a 7+ and joint dont arrive until oct :smh:
I have 2 64gb regular 6 verizon gave me 1300 for both and will credit my bill over 2 years almost $30 for each phone. The 7+ 128 cost approx $36 a month so i ended up raising my bill by $15 or so dollars.

Wha Wha What?!?!? I don't understand. Were you a Verizon subscriber beforehand? Were you paying monthly for both iPhone 6. How do you get a credit? Seems like you would just turn in your current model and get your 7+ for more $ per month.

We're on att just completing our last 2 year contract.

Were coming out of our 2 year contract with ATT on a grandfathered unlimited plan. However, the only option I see for my wife and I is to pay like you said some $1500+ on 2 iPhone 7 or add some $60 a month to our monthly bill. I don't know if its marketing or a fine line Im missing to get a credit back each month but no way are we dropping that much $ on either option. Thats crazy.

It used to be $299 an iPhone, you bought it and paid your monthly dues. Now its drop $1700+ and pay additional $ on top of your monthly dues. Am I seeing this wrong or is that a correct scenario?

Wha Wha What?!?!? I don't understand. Were you a Verizon subscriber beforehand? Were you paying monthly for both iPhone 6. How do you get a credit? Seems like you would just turn in your current model and get your 7+ for more $ per month.

We're on att just completing our last 2 year contract.

I been a Verizon customer for my 3rd 2 year contract. there was a promotion on pre order day that you may have missed where they were giving anyone $650 for a regular 6 and up but the $650 would be dispersed over a 2 year span and if you cancel you lose the promo. and maybe have to pay the remaining balance is how they tied me into another 2 years.

Maybe i could do that with my new 7+ but im sure theres fine print to prevent that.

Were coming out of our 2 year contract with ATT on a grandfathered unlimited plan. However, the only option I see for my wife and I is to pay like you said some $1500+ on 2 iPhone 7 or add some $60 a month to our monthly bill. I don't know if its marketing or a fine line Im missing to get a credit back each month but no way are we dropping that much $ on either option. Thats crazy.

It used to be $299 an iPhone, you bought it and paid your monthly dues. Now its drop $1700+ and pay additional $ on top of your monthly dues. Am I seeing this wrong or is that a correct scenario?

you may have to drop that unlimited plan im not to sure how ATT works nowadays i left them for verizon. But if you dropped the 1700 up front you will not add any extra to your bill you are essentially financing the phone interest free included in your bill

I just checked and that Verizon plan is still there. $650 trade-in on your old device.

so since you are finishing up your 2 year with ATT come on over to verizon with your 2 iphones when you are contract free if they cannot offer you that deal.

if you do we both can get a deal for me referring you if you want do it.

We now have rollover data with verizon so no need for unlimited anymore i would say :smokin

Last edited:

I'm already paying monthly installments for my 6. When I got my 6, it was the newest one and the middle tier memory.

I'm getting the 7 Plus, 128GB. The newest one, middle tier memory. I'm just paying the difference from regular size to Plus.

So if my 6 is $20 a month (example) I'm already paying, and the 7 Plus is $29 a month, my bills only going up $9.

My bill is already over $100. And that's with 6GB of data and a 20% work discount.

Man I'm so confused about the trade in offer on ATT. Currently on NEXT now and able to upgrade if I turn in my phone. Idk if I qualify or how to go about ordering it and using the trade in. It's only in store?

Back
Top Bottom