Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
just made the switch to apple, 1st iphone ever... copped the 5s, copped moms the 5. i honestly like the 5 better after playing with both, just my opinion tho.
i have a question tho..... how can i move some of these pics from droid to iphone?
I'm not tech savvy, but my method would be manually :lol:.

Upload to comp, create a folder, then sync on itunes.

Again, I'm not tech savvy == If there's a better method, tell this man (and me for that matter).

GSDUB, or anyone for that matter.

Is it just me, or is the 5s battery not as good as the 5? Everyone's iphone 5 seems to take forever to drain, while mine went from 85 - > 80 in less than 4 minutes :smh: :x.

Is it just me, or is the 5s battery not as good as the 5? Everyone's iphone 5 seems to take forever to drain, while mine went from 85 - > 80 in less than 4 minutes :smh: :x.

mines seems to be just about the same as my 5, although my 5's battery seemed to go down faster after i put ios7 on it

Last edited:

mines seems to be just about the same as my 5, although my 5's battery seemed to go down faster after i put ios7 on it
Hmm, might be an ios 7 thing? Is this a possibility?

If so, hope they fix it asap...

Right out the box, my battery sucked. Once I got a full charge it got better

I woke up at 10am est and now it's 4pm. I'm at 82%. As long as I can get through a full day on one charge, I'm happy

Make sure your screen is dimmmed cause that was always the main reason why you phone dies. I have it on a little under half.

Has anyone had issues with Instagram with the 5S? So I posted 3 photos since I got this new phone and they would go up on the feed but on my profile, none of the photos show? I thought it was an OS7 issue but my girl has the iPhone 5 and her's are working fine. I just don't get why my photos to go up on my profile and I restarted my phone as well as redownloading the app.

Opposite for me it seems. Got my 5s at launch and I've charged it once, not even to 100%. I'm waiting for it to completely die before I charge it again. I'm at 10% now. Note: I decided to start fresh with a new phone (didn't restore from back up). I also don't have my brightness to the max.

Anyone have the commuter otterbox case? Deciding between that, incase pro snap, and the apple leather case.

Well I tried updating my iP5 to ios7 and my latest backup wouldn't restore fully. Probably lost all my history and game data. :smh:

Went into an AT&T today to check out the 5s, 5c, and a quick look at iOS 7... iOS 7 looks pretty smooth. Might update later.

5c feels really nice in hand. Thinking about getting one for my son.

Giving my htc one to my pops, ordered a gold 16gb at the Tmobile store in Houston Saturday said it would be a few days/week but will see...had a 64gb 5 loved the space for music, I'll cop the highest memory 6 tho forsure

Not getting apple care this time I think it helps the resale value of the higher gig models tho.

Mom got a white 5c it's cool I don't like that slippery plastic feel tho her first smart phone

Got the black 64g 5s on Friday morning and grabbed the last 32 black they had in the store for my brother. Went up to the store around 945 and was out about an hour later..no golds at the store I went to at all...

Have to say, compared to my 4s, I love the phone, so much lighter, the bigger screen and new iOS kicks butt.

I ended up keeping my 4s and I had some questions for the apple heads in here that I'm getting conflicting reports when reading / researching this on the web (maccult and Verizon support forums)...

I am a Verizon user and as we all know for whatever reason, they use the damn CDMA towers instead of what the rest of the world uses...

My question...I know the 4s is the first phone on Verizon that is a world phone, but it is locked. I also know the 5 and 5s on Verizon come unlocked based on the agreement Verizon had to make with the government when bidding on the LTE acquisition.

I am traveling to Toronto for the week next week and last time I was there this year I got hit for $50 for using 50 MB of data since I was roaming, (a joke but I paid it whatever).

So I've been doing some research and am going to get a pay as you go intl sim card from a canadian wireless company when I get there. I've seen them online as cheap as $25 for 25GB (such a joke compared to what I paid for 50 mb)

So my question is - the only way i can get the 4s to work w the intl sim is to jailbreak it to unlock it right? Or is there a way to unlock your phone without having to jailbreak it? Keep in mind this is not my active phone anymore, I've had it for 2 years and it's off contract now, so legally I can do that (and account is always paid in full, never late - I read somewhere Verizon would unlock it for you for free, but they were not willing)....OR would it be easier if the 5s is already unlocked, to just use that next week? The I ly issue I was thinking could happen, was even with it being unlocked, verizon could have blocked the phone somehow from accessing the GSM towers?

If there are other easier alternatives, please let me know as well!

Much appreciation to any that can help and you will get all my reps! Haha

If your two year contract is up then there should be no problem with them unlocking your iphone, check this link:

https://vzwsupport.jive-mobile.com/#jive-discussion?content=/api/core/v2/discussions/696707

Basically, call 1-800-711-8300 and ask for your phone to be unlocked, I think your allow to unlock it after 60 days but I'm 99.9% sure you can unlock it without a problem if your 2 years is up..

just made the switch to apple, 1st iphone ever... copped the 5s, copped moms the 5. i honestly like the 5 better after playing with both, just my opinion tho.
i have a question tho..... how can i move some of these pics from droid to iphone?
I'm not tech savvy, but my method would be manually
laugh.gif

Upload to comp, create a folder, then sync on itunes.

Again, I'm not tech savvy == If there's a better method, tell this man (and me for that matter).
That's pretty much the best way to go.

just got a shipment notification.

anyone know how long it takes to ship from china? when i first ordered says 1-3 days shipping :lol:

Then it's probably 1-3 days... I've received shipments from overseas in less than 2 days many times.

sounds good. i was just a bit surprised to receive a tracking number so soon since the expected ship date stated during my purchase was sept 30-oct 2. thanks and repped.

Last edited:
If your two year contract is up then there should be no problem with them unlocking your iphone, check this link:

https://vzwsupport.jive-mobile.com/#jive-discussion?content=/api/core/v2/discussions/696707

Basically, call 1-800-711-8300 and ask for your phone to be unlocked, I think your allow to unlock it after 60 days but I'm 99.9% sure you can unlock it without a problem if your 2 years is up..
Correct. I've called them before and had them assisted on unlocking my last Blackberry for the same reason of traveling abroad. The phone was no longer under contract.

Where are you guys selling your old Iphone 4s . i have had nothing but low ball offers and scammers. I expected the low ball offers tho. Cats tried to catch me on that shipping to Africa nonsense

Where are you guys selling your old Iphone 4s . i have had nothing but low ball offers and scammers. I expected the low ball offers tho. Cats tried to catch me on that shipping to Africa nonsense

Verizon gave me 200 for my 16gb 4s and I wasn't expecting that at all.

Verizon gave me 200 for my 16gb 4s and I wasn't expecting that at all.

Thats a good look if you paid 200 when you bought it.

I regret buying my 64gig 4s a lil because the resell value just isn't there. I remember walking out of the apple store in 2011 like damn I just paid 500 for a fricking phone (bought Applecare Plus with mine), now I feel like like I'd be lucky to get 300 for itin great condition just because not many people out there are looking for a 64 gig phone.

I think there's a resell market for 64gig phones, problem is the 4s is still on 3G and no one really want to pay more than $300 for a 3G phone in 2013.

Back
Top Bottom