Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I'm on the 5 and the wife is on the 4s. Hopefully the 4.7 wont be OD big. If it is, we both going for the 5S. 

I'm on the 5 and the wife is on the 4s. Hopefully the 4.7 wont be OD big. If it is, we both going for the 5S. 

4.7 wont be OD big, trust me.

the 5 feels tiny now IMO after having it for over a year.

4.7 is the perfect screen size.. I've had phones of all sizes, have always said 4.7 is the perfect size. 5.5 is OD unless they're going with the lg style and keeping it compact but a screen that big will be tough to keep comfy. As for the rounded edges you need those on a bigger phone, imagine the square style now but bigger.... That wouldn't feel comfortable at all

Last edited:
Rounded edges feel better in hand. I cannot wait to cop. 4.7 pleez.
pimp.gif
yea i think 4.7 will be ideal.... 5.5 just seems OD. But i do think there will be some ppl who will love it, i also see ppl lining up fighting to get the 4.7, and then after a few weeks when the 5.5 version comes out.... will be trying to return,craigslist,ebay etc... w/e it takes to get the 5.5 just cause they will see it as a "new" phone.

Was at best buy yesterday and was looking at some of the samsung phones.... 5.5 is way too big...

4.7 is the size of what phone thats out now?

In any case, if they make it bigger, I hope they make it wider cause the 5 was an inch away from looking ******ed. 

I wonder if the 5.5 inch iphone going to have the new multitask split screen option? Running 2 apps side by side ? Hmmmmmm

I wonder if the 5.5 inch iphone going to have the new multitask split screen option? Running 2 apps side by side ? Hmmmmmm
No just for the laptops and tablets... plus i find it funny esp when droid folks use this as an argument of how great it is. One minute its the iphone is to small and i dont like it ccause its to hard to see the screen read etc... Yet brag about a split screen on a 5 inch phone to which would make each individual screen smaller then the iphone and yet somehow that isnt to small. 

Wow that phone is HUGE..def not getting..my 5 is fine..May just upgrade to a 5S..was actually thinking about getting the Sony Xperia..had way too many iPhones

I hope ios8 won't have the same problem we have now when we browse nt mobile on safari and it'll randomly just go to the top of the page. So annoying.

Wow that phone is HUGE..def not getting..my 5 is fine..May just upgrade to a 5S..was actually thinking about getting the Sony Xperia..had way too many iPhones

the 4.7 would be good...

its on .7 bigger than the 5

the 4.7 would be good...

its on .7 bigger than the 5

Still sounds big..I have a MacBook Pro 13.3..white macbook 13.3..black macbook 13.3..and two ipad minis..don't like big computers/phones/tablets

I'd have to see the 4.7 in hand..my 5 is a perfect size

5.5 is OD big but I need the premium version of the iPhone 6 so I'll just have to get used to it 8)

I hope ios8 won't have the same problem we have now when we browse nt mobile on safari and it'll randomly just go to the top of the page. So annoying.
Thought I was the only one experiencing this....

Back
Top Bottom