Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
anyone go through the trade in process already?

I'm still waiting on my email with the $200 promo code for Verizon. What's the deal with this?

what are some good photo editing apps? Also, What happened to making a list of useful apps to post on the first page?

VSCO and Sanpseed is all you need.

Contemplating grabbing the 6 to replace my current 5s. They're essentially the same phone aside from the bigger screen. Not sure if it's worth the extra $350 after I sell my 5s

I wouldn't do it. iPhone 6 battery life is good too but I would honestly wait for the 6S.

but you would still be waiting on the 6+ because they only have 16gb in stores & not all of them even have that. i wont even get into my sprint bs for today they are just gonna lose a customer if cs doesnt call me back in the next 30-45 like they said they would
They have ZERO everywhere. I went by all my sprint stores and they all have a waiting list for both the 6 and 6+ (6+ has a longer list).

This was the main real issue as far as going from a 6 to a 6plus. I know all those fees suck but if they don't have your model phone, you will be without one until then, well....unless you have a spare.
Funny thing, I just sent Sprint both my iphone 5 because of the buy back program.

but you would still be waiting on the 6+ because they only have 16gb in stores & not all of them even have that. i wont even get into my sprint bs for today they are just gonna lose a customer if cs doesnt call me back in the next 30-45 like they said they would
They have ZERO everywhere. I went by all my sprint stores and they all have a waiting list for both the 6 and 6+ (6+ has a longer list).

This was the main real issue as far as going from a 6 to a 6plus. I know all those fees suck but if they don't have your model phone, you will be without one until then, well....unless you have a spare.
Funny thing, I just sent Sprint both my iphone 5 because of the buy back program.

theres a bunch of 6+ 16 gb around me but i dont want to chance taking that & no 128 or 64 pop up before the 14th day hits, otherwise id be typing my reply on it now

Last edited:
Finally got my phone. Had some upgrade eligibility issue pop up on Wednesday when I tried to return my 6+ and rebuy using Next, but today after talking on the phone for 20 minutes and spending another 25 minutes at an AT&T corporate store, I got them to manually override my status and allow me to purchase a phone using Next.

Went to my local apple store and while they were sold out of everything they still had my 128 GB 6+ in the back with my name on it, had to wait in line because they weren't doing reservations but once I got in it only took like 15 minutes to have me up and running and out of the store.

This thing is huge, but thankfully I've got pretty big hands.

The only downside I'm seeing right now is that I can't fit this into my cupholder in the car, but once I figure out a solution for that it'll be great to have a phone that's this size for getting work done on the go.

Last edited:
I'd go through Apple but thats just me I don't know your situation but I would try to reserve at night and pick up in store might be way quicker than waiting 3-4 weeks.

How do I reserve an iphone off the website? Anyone have a link? Cant seem to find it anywhere.

I've decided to cop a 32GB 5S running ios8 and waitig till the next phone comes out and then see if I want the 6 or the newer one. iOS 8 smooth on 5S?

Any word on when 64 GB 6 plus will be available ? I see 16 and 128 are available at apple store. Looks like another 3-4 weeks for 64 GB

How long do you guys think before stores have stock of these phones to go in and buy? I was able to buy my 4s a month after release in store.

I got the canceled order email as well regarding the cable. Made a call to customer support asking why, they didn't have an answer and blamed it on a 'technical glitch, canceling the order'
They then reordered the cable and I made sure it was at the same price, free.99 and they billed my account and then credited the same amount.

NT alone is keeping Spigen in business with all these cases yall copping
Got a Spiegen case after coming to this thread 
laugh.gif
 hope it lives up to the NT hype

Back
Top Bottom