Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
you ordered it from a tmobile store? im going tomorrow, if these dudes play games man
mean.gif
nah, sales line

Messing with the 6 and 6+ a little more in store today, I kinda wish I went with the +. The regular 6 in hand doesn't give me the same impression in size difference from the 5 as going from the 4 to the 5 did.

Messing with the 6 and 6+ a little more in store today, I kinda wish I went with the +. The regular 6 in hand doesn't give me the same impression in size difference from the 5 as going from the 4 to the 5 did.
you got them bigass aryan strangler hands. shoulda got the plus. can always swap it. btw are we the only fam with apple phones?

Last edited:

This is the exact reason I went for the 6+, the difference between the 5 and the 6 is not drastic enough for me

you got them bigass aryan strangler hands. shoulda got the plus. can always swap it. btw are we the only fam with apple phones?
:lol: I don't have it yet, I'll see how I like the regular 6 for the 2 weeks I have to return it.

I think Seth has one?

This is the exact reason I went for the 6+, the difference between the 5 and the 6 is not drastic enough for me
i really felt that today in store. Kinda hard to really tell because of the plug thing they have on the back of the phone.

my 6 will be delivered today

75432_2333540_o.gif

I still have to fix my 4S before I send back to Verizon for the rebate..

I opened the case and disassembled it last night trying to remedy the power button, but it was beyond repair. I ordered a new sensor cable from amazon with prime shipping. It's actually pretty easy to work around in those things just gotta be careful and read through the caveats first. I've worked a considerable amount with small electronics, and I have to say that the design on the lock button is mind blowingly dumb, i'm honestly surprised those things last more then 20 clicks..

All in all anxious to get my hands on the new phone, I've been on crutches with this broken 4S

But I ain't gonna see it go with remorse. The 4S was probably the best phone I've ever had.

Last edited:
Craziest thing happened this morning. I'm on the train bumpin music and all of a sudden the music stops. I go to grab the phone out my hoodie pocket and it's dumb hot, I look and the phone is restarting itself. When it comes back on its frozen, can't swipe the screen or nothing. I hard reset and it comes back on normal. I turn airplane mode on and about 5 min later it's cool. I'm going to Apple later on.

Last edited:
Craziest thing happened this morning. I'm on the train bumpin music and all of a sudden the music stops. I go to grab the phone out my hoodie pocket and it's dumb hot, I look and the phone is restarting itself. When it comes back on its frozen, can't swipe the screen or nothing. I hard reset and it comes back on normal. I turn airplane mode on and about 5 min later it's cool. I'm going to Apple later on.

Uh oh here come the overheating issues. I hope yours is the only case, kidding but seriously I hope this is only a one time situation. :frown: Hope it works out for you and if possible let us know if this a known issue or just a fluke.:smokin

This is probably more of an iOS issue but is anyone else having problems selecting and playing embedded video on sites and apps?

Uh oh here come the overheating issues. I hope yours is the only case, kidding but seriously I hope this is only a one time situation. :frown: Hope it works out for you and if possible let us know if this a known issue or just a fluke.:smokin

Idk if it's a known issue because I haven't read anything about it but that was crazy this morning. I thought it was about to blow up. It was extremely hot. when I hit up the Apple Store in a few hrs I hope I can get a replacement cuz I don't like that

A black screen with a thermeter is supposed to come up and the phone disables itself if it's running too hot. Something's wrong if you didn't get that black temperature warning screen.

mine was hot as hell around the power button 1st day but it hasnt did it since

idevice checker showing 64 GB 6 plus available at 2 apple stores near me, but when I check apple site, it is not available.

false
Power Support International released their Air Jacket cases this weekend.  Had to pick up a clear joint for the 6.  I recommend these cases if you want a high quality product with a perfect and precise fit.  They also don't add a ton of bulk, yet add that extra drop protection on all sides of your device.  And their screen protectors are highly touted, too.  Expensive but well worth it, IMO.   

http://www.powersupportintl.com/iPhone-6-and-6-plus-s/1885.htm

Some videos:

Some pics:

View media item 1210191
View media item 1210192
View media item 1210193
View media item 1210194
View media item 1210195
View media item 1210183
View media item 1210185
View media item 1210187
View media item 1210188
View media item 1210189
View media item 1210190
Thanks, this is what I needed and just ordered.

Def some nice advantages to TPU.  I just can't get with the yellowing.  I'm all about doing it right the first time instead of having to reup on cases every 2-3 months, but that's just my preference.

Also, those soft TPU joints tend to lose their tight fit the more you take it off your phone.  With a clear case you will be taking it off/on more due to cleaning lint out.  Just something to think about. 

Here's how soft it is in case anyone was wondering....
That the problem I have with these cases. They are too flimsy that dirt can easily get between your phone and case which will cause chipping or scratching.

Id prefer the hard case because its a snug tight fit which makes it difficult for dirt to get back there.

idevice checker showing 64 GB 6 plus available at 2 apple stores near me, but when I check apple site, it is not available.

dont think that site is accurate
its quite accurate... told me there was 128's at 5 local BB's & 4/5 had em i just had to decied who to go to

just luck because others have reported it had items in stock but when they would visit or call the store never even had stock to begin with :lol:

just luck because others have reported it had items in stock but when they would visit or call the store never even had stock to begin with :lol:

Not really. A 6+ 64gb sprint showed up at 1 best buy near me yesterday and I hadn't seen one anywhere prior to that. Called them up and sure enough they had just gotten one. And it wasn't even from sprint... It was an open item return so that site is definitely checking inventory somehow.

Just copped that 10' charger for the bedroom :smokin

Need to get a case. Best buy didn't have the leather Apple case. Does anybody have it/ have an opinion on it? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom