Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
My Dad just got a new iPhone 6 today. We get home and plug it in to sync it.... "This accessory is not supported". OEM cables straight out the box and it doesn't charge the phone. I plug in my 6 and it works. I guess we got a dud phone today. About to go back to the store and get it replaced. What a waste of gas.

stuff is mad expensive man :x :smh:

they make you pay $800 for a phone but the accessories are OD

I'm thinking I'll be paying $50 total, I didn't check the price as I was in a rush. Dude checked me out and I was like $89?!?!....WHAT?!.

I don't know if its me, but I've had an iPhone since the original one.

But, I feel like my typing has been sub par. I mispell words easily like I'm missing keys. Has anyone been experiencing that? I want to say I think it's me but it could also be how the keyboard is laid out or the touchscreen isnt registering my touches as fast as it use to.

iPhone 6+

Yeah man I'm starting to hate this phone (6+). Certain words with the letter "L" will be replaced with "K" even though I know I typed The word right. Sometimes when I highlight a something it stays highlighted. Try to cancel it but nothing. When I now I misspell a word and press replace it erases the entire word. Keyboard is Frustrating. Should have got that note edge.

I don't know if its me, but I've had an iPhone since the original one.

But, I feel like my typing has been sub par. I mispell words easily like I'm missing keys. Has anyone been experiencing that? I want to say I think it's me but it could also be how the keyboard is laid out or the touchscreen isnt registering my touches as fast as it use to.

iPhone 6+

Yeah man I'm starting to hate this phone (6+). Certain words with the letter "L" will be replaced with "K" even though I know I typed The word right. Sometimes when I highlight a something it stays highlighted. Try to cancel it but nothing. When I now I misspell a word and press replace it erases the entire word. Keyboard is Frustrating. Should have got that note edge.

try resetting your keyboard in the settings. I don't have issues with typing and auto correct works wonders for me

Sup guys got a couple questions

Looking either a 16 or 64 gb regular 6 on tmobile or unlocked, anyone the going rate right now for both?

Also I see hella 16gb's for sale on ebay, CL but not that many 64's, is the 16 even worth getting?

Granted I'm a casual user, wont be jb'ing or anything like that,not really music heavy and all my pics go to my dropbox.

Yall think 16 would be enough?

Sup guys got a couple questions

Looking either a 16 or 64 gb regular 6 on tmobile or unlocked, anyone the going rate right now for both?

Also I see hella 16gb's for sale on ebay, CL but not that many 64's, is the 16 even worth getting?

Granted I'm a casual user, wont be jb'ing or anything like that,not really music heavy and all my pics go to my dropbox.

Yall think 16 would be enough?
No. That's why they're being sold on eBay. People made poor choices the first time or people wanting to make a come up on the ill informed who just see it an inexpensive iphone 6.

I honestly think it's the new OS. I really wanna downgrade to 7, my iphone 5 handled it well better than my 5s handling 8 :smh:

Not sure how accurate the battery usage stats are but this is what I'm getting on my 6.

Mainly streaming music and Youtube when I'm at the gym

Not with that one, but I have one from SirLanceAlot or whatever and it cracked around the edges real fast. I'm guessing because of the curved screen of the phone it makes it a little more prone to crack easier. I'm going to order a couple no name glass ones from china to replace them as they break.

Just got the iLoome and it is really well made and measured. I will say though it is a bit over priced. Anyways I bought it and got it and installed it so ill stick with it.

Exactly how my usage goes everyday and nothing I can do about it. Apple/Everbody says restore as new phone, why the hell would I do that?? I got so many pics/apps/music/etc. Bottom line iPhone battery sucks, no way around it.
You have the 5s or 6?

My battery since updating/jailbreaking to 8.1.2 on the 5 is terrible :smh:. Phone is on airplane mode most of the time, and even when it isn't, I'm working on my MacBook so all of my iMessages come straight there. Honestly don't know how there's 4 hours of usage time. I'm on it during the 30 min commute to/from work and little else.. Actually my usage/standby time isn't possible. I took my phone off of the charger at 6am at 100% so at most it's been 13 hours of combined time :lol:. Gonna have to upgrade soon I guess. Not a huge fan of the 6 though :\.

K4EJdoB.jpg

Last edited:
The battery on my 5 has been crap for a while now. Today I bought one of those power sources you connect with the lightning cable for cheap from tj maxx. Need it for when I go out into the city and my phone dies.

The battery on my 5 has been crap for a while now. Today I bought one of those power sources you connect with the lightning cable for cheap from tj maxx. Need it for when I go out into the city and my phone dies.

Hopefully it is a good one with high MAHS cause some are practically useless and will only charge something to 30%. I just bought one on Amazon for $24 that is a 100,000mahs and it is supposed to charge a phone 4-5 times over. For traveling, that is definitely useful.

Hopefully it is a good one with high MAHS cause some are practically useless and will only charge something to 30%. I just bought one on Amazon for $24 that is a 100,000mahs and it is supposed to charge a phone 4-5 times over. For traveling, that is definitely useful.

I only bought a small 2200 mAh one for $12. They had a bigger sized one 5200 fot $20. Will probably look for one that will provide a longer charge when my wallet isn't hurting from the holidays.

Back
Top Bottom