Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
FYI for people who were having problems with their playlist (missing) in apple music, easy fix. Just go to settings.....general..... Restrictions and turn off "Apple music connect" re launch apple music and your playlist will be where "connect" was.

A quick question for the guys that pay for streaming services. You guys no longer buy/borrow music and maintain a library, correct?

I still buy music to support the artist. I still download, everything.

I come from using lunch money to buy the new rap CD on Tuesday. Ten dollars isn't really much for me to have access to a ton of albums

I'm loving Apple music so far....the radio aspect of it is pretty dope too

:nerd:

I might tempted when they have it available for Android. Right now I can use Spotify for everything.

Anyone messing with iOS 9?

I'm tempted by the public beta for iOS 9, but Nike all of a sudden they might drop everything with the SNKRS app

Current Setup 8.4 jb
View media item 1623262View media item 1623263View media item 1623264View media item 1623265View media item 1623266View media item 1623267View media item 1623268View media item 1623269View media item 1623270
Icons: Indigo, Muze, Takecon, Syndrome
Lockglyph
Flurry
Cask
CCMeters
Colorflow
Colorbadges
Colorkeyboard
Lockkeyboard (for transparent nude effect)
MessagesCustomizer
Saber (theme, activate in winterboard and turn on "bubble outline only" in messages customizer
Marvis Music Player (closest thing to aria for ios 8.4)
SmartSearch
Groovylock with grand LS
Corners
RoundScreenCorners
Cornered
Wink

To any of you guys still having trouble jail breaking, I believe you have to use an actual downloaded 8.4 through iTunes. Something with the OTA updates clashes with the jailbreak software

Does anyone know how much it cost to replace a cracked screen for the 6plus at the apple store? Should I go to a regular repair shop? I don't mind paying a little extra to know I'm getting OEM parts.

I just jailbroke to 8.4 from 8.1.2 by restoring to 8.4 then jailbreaking. But now Cydia doesn't load any apps. Not sure what's going on.

Edit: nevermind just wasted 2 hours to just simply hit "refresh" under the changes tab

Last edited:
and1play5 and1play5 yo mind pointin me in the direction of gettin that jb you have?

Color Keyboard- insanelyi repo
Lock keyboard- .deb file from link posted earlier
Smooth pop-big boss
Ex key-insanelyi
Messages Customizer- chewitts repo
PrismBoard-big boss

For the keyboard^^, i listed the tweaks I added above, this was all for iOS 8.4, also use everythingapplepro & itweakz on YouTube and follow all their new tweak vids

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) — Apple is finally letting users test the updates they’ve been waiting for.

With iOS 9, the updates go beyond icon designs and color schemes. There’s a lot to look forward to — new apps as well as revamped ones. Apple Maps boasts particularly welcome upgrades.

Since Apple opened the software update to the public for beta testing on Thursday, the chatter around it has been mostly positive.

Here’s a rundown of the updates coming in the fall:

1. Dedicated selfie and screenshot folders

Apple will automatically sort your photos based on how you took them. There is a dedicated Selfie folder for pictures taken with the front-facing camera, and a separate folder for screenshots. Apple isn’t using face detection software to sort selfies.

2. An aggregated news app — Apple News

The only time most of us have opened the Newsstand app was if we clicked on it by accident, but Apple News wants to change that.

The Flipboard-esque news curator will learn and cater to a user’s tastes and preferences.

3. Twice the security

It’s time to sharpen your memories because the four-digit passcode is being booted off and replaced with a six-digit number.

Moreover, the tech mammoth has introduced two-factor authentication. That means, when you use an Apple ID on one device, your primary device has to authorize that.

4. Notes is no longer a list of stuff

You can now doodle in notes. Draw your ideas and even drop photos from your camera roll into the app.

The text styles have evolved too. There’s options to add titles, bullet lists and check lists that you can tick off.

5. No more third-party transit apps!

Apple is finally adding transit directions to its native maps app in many cities in the U.S. and abroad. In iOS 9, the updated Apple Maps outlines all subway routes and entrances and provides schedules for trains, buses, subways and ferries and is complete with notifications about delays and changes too.

A “Nearby” feature will show businesses and landmarks around you.

6. Multi-tasking redefined

Just like on Android, iOS 9 will offer ways for you to work in two apps simultaneously on iPads. There’s finally a way to view apps in split screen, continue with video calling while you browse other apps, and switch between open apps more easily.

So I just upgraded my OS and iTunes on my phone and computer and now i can't sync my phone. It just idles and doesn't progress past the second stage of backing up. I read up that this might have to do with some toggle switch on the music and iCloud settings but I don't even have that toggle on my phone. Any help in getting this fixed? It's frustrating to not be able to update your phone with new music and what not.

So I just upgraded my OS and iTunes on my phone and computer and now i can't sync my phone. It just idles and doesn't progress past the second stage of backing up. I read up that this might have to do with some toggle switch on the music and iCloud settings but I don't even have that toggle on my phone. Any help in getting this fixed? It's frustrating to not be able to update your phone with new music and what not.
To the beta version of El Capitan? Or 10.10.4 yosemite?

You do. It's under settings > icloud > back up.

And on itunes, there will be a back up box to check off under the iPhone summary. You can either choose to back it up to iCloud or to your computer.

with the iOS update 8.4 am i the only one who doest know to put their music of shuffle? it literally makes me pick the artist then the song. Its annoying when your at the gym! thanks for the help

with the iOS update 8.4 am i the only one who doest know to put their music of shuffle? it literally makes me pick the artist then the song. Its annoying when your at the gym! thanks for the help
i tried looking and it says you can't shuffle songs. i hope it's not true. irritating when i workout.

Wow no shuffling of songs? Jus lookers too and that's horrible. Can shuffle playlist song tho. Maybe make one big playlist only work I see...crazy tho

I got one. What's the difference between the star and heart? I know the star is thumbs up or down but what is the point of the heart?

And what do the "e's" mean?
View media item 1626982

Last edited:
I got one. What's the difference between the star and heart? I know the star is thumbs up or down but what is the point of the heart?

And what do the "e's" mean?
The stars are your rating of it, the heart let's Apple know what kind of music you like to prepare playlists and new artists for you. The "E's" mean the songs are explicit.

Very nice, thanks sir. So far this pretty much took over all streaming apps. I will say I have never used spotify though.

Apple Music is nice but a lil irritating to navigate. Main issue is getting my spotify playlist over and won't even open it up again until we get that access

Back
Top Bottom