Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Nah had the the razor, still liked the v60 over it. Ive always wanted that nextel i95 too.

Last edited:

RAZR was the truth 
pimp.gif

preach 

When I think of Nextel I think of all the Mexican tourists using them in the Tucson Mall. They used them like walkie talkies

App Store shows a 2 alert to update apps and everyone is up to date :smh: I know it's a glitch but it won't go away. What's the fix?

Got my iPhone stolen last month and after going hippie phoneless for a solid month I finally thought it was time to return to the future. Insurance came in kind of clutch only have to pay $200, should be here on Monday. GBoard sounds tite imma download that first thing.

PS I'm going on vaca to Lake Chelan next weekend anyone know what the best waterproof case for the iPhone 6 is? Preferably something not too bulky

Just copped the 6S. I didn't even have a cellphone at all for about two weeks and suddenly a tablet and cell service on me at all times. It's a weird feeling after going semi-off the grid I guess you could argue for about two weeks.

Google was raided yesterday by French authorities and other authorities FWIW (alleged offenses are like antitrust stuff and search function rigging I belieeeeve etc.). The outcome of that raid hasn't surfaced yet unless I haven't seen it.

Last edited:
How much should we care that Tim Cook said on TV last month that ... 'You know there's a big misconception, the U.S. Gov't doesn't always have to be good'

How much power does a person that's branding a technology that fits in our pocket, provides tools to navigate the world and communicate with each other instantly ... have and how much do they truly see us as people with rights that they're willing to protect us when it comes to their own personal disputes with the U.S. Gov't? What's the maximum, who is the maximum, that they're willing to leverage in their personal chase of power? If you have a monopoly on this sort of thing as Apple basically acquired in the past decade (Android's now owned by Google though), don't you convince yourself of your own power? Especially when you took over the primary leadership of a company due to someone else getting sick.

Don't you think that that person may be susceptible to almost overcorrecting to prove their power and mobility, because of the insecurities that they have of people thinking they're just in that position by happenstance?

Just a weird situation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom