Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
My Apple Music trial just expired, and I realized today that I hate listening to the radio. Back on Android I used a tablet version of Spotify that let me pick any songs I wanted with limited commercials. Anyone know of something like that for iPhone? I don't want to subscribe to a streaming service for $5-10 a month for the limited time I'm in my car

My Apple Music trial just expired, and I realized today that I hate listening to the radio. Back on Android I used a tablet version of Spotify that let me pick any songs I wanted with limited commercials. Anyone know of something like that for iPhone? I don't want to subscribe to a streaming service for $5-10 a month for the limited time I'm in my car
You can get spotify premium right now for .99 for 3 months. Or there's always youtube and soundcloud. 

You can get spotify premium right now for .99 for 3 months. Or there's always youtube and soundcloud. 

$1 for three months? Damn I'm gonna jump all over that. Thanks man

I havent noticed anything different

nothing lmao 
I never notice anything different in these updates
laugh.gif
Appreciate it fellas. Sometimes I forget that I'm not on Android anymore and **** just works without minor/major hiccups. Still getting used to it

Last edited:
I seriously need the update to leave me alone. Every day...you want to update?!?!? Like wherre is the "never" option. I tried to log in and delete the update via icloud settings and it comes back every week.

annoying. I refuse to update hoping for a Jail break

When the apple music trial ends do you have to start paying automatically or does it just end and then delete the music?

That makes sense. They also need to update the amount of free icloud storage. Give people at least 10gb.

All my messages on my 6S disappeared and I have no idea what to do.

I had a few numbers and pictures that I didn't save so I'm bugging the **** out right now.

Can someone please point me in the right direction???

Also I haven't backed my phone up in weeks because I have to run an older OS that doesn't support the new iPhone.

Quick questions family.

Does anyone's iPhone Photos app zoom into their photo when you are trying to view the photo? It cuts off the top and bottom of my photo and does not allow me to view the entire photo. I tried to google for answers but was unable.

256GB tho. My gawd.

As a realist, I say "that's way too much"

But as a tech nerd, I say "GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME"

Yea 16gb is a old person memory size which I regret :smh: :smh: :smh: I have no space anymore I need to find me a 32gb 6+

I had a 16 before and it was a pain to delete pics and whatnot to make more room.

64 now and coudnt be happier. I have about 28gb left of space.

If you have a lot of apps/games and tons of music then def go for the 128.

hey guys quick question -

i'm about to put my parents under my plan cuz they're due for an upgrade and the cell phone companies don't do contracts anymore, right?

They're with AT&T and i'm with Verizon.

They both have a 5 so i'll upgrade them to a 6S.

Anyway, they won't be with me for the upgrade, i'll just transfer their numbers and stuff.

Can I backup their old iphones after i go to the store and get their new iphones?

Then restore the new iphone from the backup i just did?

I dont' want them losing their contacts and other info....

Back
Top Bottom