Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
So, I spoke to a Verizon rep today and he told me that once I send my iphone 6 plus back, i'll get $650 towards my iphone 7 plus jet black, but I have to wait 3 billing cycles for it to kick in. Once it kicks in, I'll be paying only $9 and some change on top of my bill. Once the trade in is kicked in, I'll just owe $219.99 for the phone, but i'm just going to pay off that balance and not have to worry about anything other then my actual phone bill. This is a good promo imo.. No contracts or anything.

So, I spoke to a Verizon rep today and he told me that once I send my iphone 6 plus back, i'll get $650 towards my iphone 7 plus jet black, but I have to wait 3 billing cycles for it to kick in. Once it kicks in, I'll be paying only $9 and some change on top of my bill. Once the trade in is kicked in, I'll just owe $219.99 for the phone, but i'm just going to pay off that balance and not have to worry about anything other then my actual phone bill. This is a good promo imo.. No contracts or anything.
Yep!

Sounds like I ain't missing nothing with iOS 10.. 9.3.3 been
pimp.gif
Yup my 6s is running fine. Eff iOS 10 and I play pokemon go that already eats up my battery as it is. 

iOS 10 is pretty snappy on my 5s. As an original iPhone user, I'm not feeling the removal of slide to unlock

Right, seems like the only downside in my circumstance is that if a year from now there's an iPhone 8 rather than a 7S I'll probably want it but I won't want to lose those credits

Though, as far as I know it's only speculation about that happening

There's gonna be a lot of pissed off people if next years phone isn't a major update :lol:

I'm riding with my 6s until it dies. I'm getting off of this consumer treadmill.
same. I was able to get a free 6 from apple a couple of days ago because of constant complaints about my last one with the battery being ******, no wifi connection, and gps not working. they finally decided to just give me one for free. 

Last edited:
Damn, I might just do this. My 6S Plus is paid off and everything because I was gifted it, that sounds like a good deal.

And to the homie who was looking for a Plus in Cali, sorry, I should have mentioned that I was referring to Apple stores, I have no idea about carriers. But I did use that one reserve website that another NTer posted.

Anyone pre ordered the 7 Plus from the Sprint site on Sept 9th and receive the phone already? Mine has a ship by 9/30 date..smh..

maybe a stupid question, but when i'm trying to check out on the apple reserve program, I don't have to sign up for the upgrade program do i? i can just buy it straight out right?

Picked mine up and didn't do the IUP, just upgraded thru ATT. To answer your question, you can pay it off if you like, while in line tons of people were doing that.

Preordered my iPhone 7 plus 32gb. Trading in my iPhone 6 16gb for it. With the $650 credit, only paying like 100 something which will be distributed for 24 months. Pretty good deal seeing as I only paid like 360 for the 6 and been done paying it off since last year.

Now I have to wait til October for it to come in. It'll be worth it b/c 16gb is ****

So I'm not sure how I should handle this situation..

I spoke to my Verizon rep on 9/7 after the announcement and asked him to pre order me a 7 Plus. He said he would and that it would be there on launch day.

I call him on 9/13 (Tuesday on launch week) to make sure my pre order is all in good order. He says yes, hangs up, then calls me back and says it was actually pushed back to Mid October. I tell him to cancel it.

TURNS OUT, he didn't cancel it. Not only that, but I found out how to view the pre order on My Verizon, and it says that the order was placed on 9/13. The day I called to check on it. :x

Dude didn't even pre order it til I called to make sure all was okay.. then he lied to my face, said it was all good, then ordered it, and called me back telling me it got "pushed back". :x

Should I be mad, yall? Or should I just roll over and take the L at this point? :smh:

I don't even care about waiting for the phone at this point.. all the excitement is gone, my 6 works fine until it comes in.. I'm just upset about how this was handled. I could have pre ordered online if he didn't offer to pre order for me.. and I would've done it on launch day at midnight, I most likely would have had it by now. But since dude didn't pre order til the following Tuesday, I'm stuck in waiting for a month to get this damn phone. Wth man.

iOS 10 is pretty snappy on my 5s. As an original iPhone user, I'm not feeling the removal of slide to unlock

Yea, theres something that felt official about 'Slide To Unlock'

:x :x

What do you mean ? It's gone? Do you have to use Touch ID now? I don't use touch id or a passcode I just like to slide to unlock easily :lol:. I haven't upgraded my 6s to iOS 10 and I'm not gonna until I get a new phone, whenever that is

:x :x

What do you mean ? It's gone? Do you have to use Touch ID now? I don't use touch id or a passcode I just like to slide to unlock easily :lol:. I haven't upgraded my 6s to iOS 10 and I'm not gonna until I get a new phone, whenever that is

Yeah you press the home button to unlock it now. If you have a lock on it you have to put your thumb on the scanner then the lock icon on the top of the phone disappears and tells you to press the home button to unlock. Sliding takes you over to notifications :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: Steve Jobs is literally face down in his grave. Can't wait til iOS 10 jailbreak. I need my slide to unlock.

What's the magnet thing on the bottom of the phone?

It's a lock to keep you from taking the phone in the Apple Store.

Back
Top Bottom