Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Originally Posted by Balla J**** 

Cracked my screen on my jet black 7plus
mean.gif
team raw?

Whenever i turn my camera on on my 6plus it makes a flickering noise and the screen shakes for untill te noise stops.

And the video blows on it.

What are my chances of bein given a new phone, or will they just repair it?

Whenever i turn my camera on on my 6plus it makes a flickering noise and the screen shakes for untill te noise stops.

And the video blows on it.

What are my chances of bein given a new phone, or will they just repair it?

If it's a broken camera module and it's under warranty, they'll probably repair that piece. If it's more hardware than that a full swap may be in order.

Anyone else's 7 seem to get overheated when you stream music?

This has been happening for the past few days on my end.

Broken home button on my iPhone 6 as its two year anniversary approaches. Second time it's happened this year and I'm not sure why. Anyone else encounter this?

Can't bring myself to buy a 7 though; I'm an aux guy all the way. Might just buy myself a 6S from Christmas instead.

Broken home button on my iPhone 6 as its two year anniversary approaches. Second time it's happened this year and I'm not sure why. Anyone else encounter this?

Can't bring myself to buy a 7 though; I'm an aux guy all the way. Might just buy myself a 6S from Christmas instead.

Hows this an issue when Apple provides an adapter for you to plug your **** in? Lol

Back
Top Bottom