Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I only do that on the weekends when I'm in the house. I don't trust myself being out and forgetting the phone is in my lap when I get out of the car. The thing slides enough as is.

Been going raw these last couple days and it feels wonderful 
embarassed.gif

i'm wrapping it back up tho
Wrapped up my 5S just to see it crack on pavement. Went raw bc I was mad and havent looked back 
laugh.gif

Caudabe case gets damaged too easily. I know its thin but jeeez. They replaced my case for free with my warranty but the issue happened again in a diff spot

Damage from a drop or something else?

Naw. Just normal wear and tear I guess. Some of the sides lift up and not really securing the case. Mainly an OCD thing really

Have you been removing the case and what not?

I've it happen to the caudabe and the cheaper ones. I used to randomly remove them to clean the edges. The more you remove it, it starts to get lose and won't stay skin tight on the phone anymore and starts to raise or almost bubble in spots

Damage from a drop or something else?

Naw. Just normal wear and tear I guess. Some of the sides lift up and not really securing the case. Mainly an OCD thing really

Have you been removing the case and what not?

I've it happen to the caudabe and the cheaper ones. I used to randomly remove them to clean the edges. The more you remove it, it starts to get lose and won't stay skin tight on the phone anymore and starts to raise or almost bubble in spots

Nah never. It is what it is. Didnt expect much from a thin case

gonna go somewhat raw soon, ordered a back protector. so like a see thru film for the back 
nerd.gif

should be here Wednesday 

Is that real

And Apple always screwing something up :lol:

White front? Lol

Last edited:
Anyone else have buyers remorse(color wise)? I had a white/silver 7 plus, traded for a jet black and I'm not impressed. I think the white/silver and matte black are the dopest colors. Now I'm try a get my silver back lol or I'll get that white/red if real

Back
Top Bottom