Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
so thoughts on just going yolo and copping the new red iphone7.  i'd like the 8, but even though its months out...i hear the supply/demand for it is going to be super nuts...then u add the price is going to be at around $1,000....i may just bite the bullet. i'm on a iphone 6 btw. 

thoughts? anyone else in this scenario

so thoughts on just going yolo and copping the new red iphone7.  i'd like the 8, but even though its months out...i hear the supply/demand for it is going to be super nuts...then u add the price is going to be at around $1,000....i may just bite the bullet. i'm on a iphone 6 btw. 

All speculation, until the iPhone 8 release date gets closer. 

If you need to upgrade, then sure, why not?

I just upgraded from a 6Plus to a 7Plus.

Any deals on the iPhone 7? I'm thinking I should wait until after summer and see if there will be any deals that might come out since I'm sure they'll want to get rid of stock before Fall right?

It's subjective. I had the jet black plus since thanksgiving and was perfectly happy with it. Had no clue about the red iPhone until it came across my twitter feed. Had a upgrade on one of my lines so I pulled the trigger. My wife had a 7 and wanted to get a plus anyway so I gave her my jet black and copped the red joint. I will get the 8 when it releases, and just keep the red plus as a back up.

I've had trouble backing up my 6S for a while - kept saying I had more than 5Gb in iCloud - my phone and an iPad mini together. I deleted a bunch of pictures and made sure I wasn't backing up stupid stuff and it still didn't have room.

Turned out was a bunch of pictures in texts. Seems obvious but I couldn't find a way to delete them easily. If you hit the i at the top right of the conversation and then scroll down you can see all the images. If you hold down on one of them and select "more" then you can tick them and there's a delete option.

Tons of space now and backed up as normal.

Btw, for those running out of local space on their phones, People recommend updating their phone to 10.3 (10.3.1). With its new file sorting system, it clears out some space. Although I didn't need it, I had about 28gb available and after the update it was up to 33gb. Also no issues so far with the update.

Last edited:
So... Is there a new joint dropping this fall or not?

My Apple 1 year warranty is up, I don't have Apple Care, I'm do for an upgrade already with T-Mobile but my 6S is popped. Slight crack on the bottom of the screen, phone got hit with a massive wave and ****** up my Flash on my camera, and idk how but it's super bent 
roll.gif
 looks like a thumb bending backwards.

I could get a new joint but I'd have to pay the $200.00 from my insurance via T-Mobile, or wait til the upgrade. Not sure if I want a 7 or 7+ if a new joint gonna drop this fall 

pretty sure something is dropping in the fall. Rumors are the iphone 7+ will be out in the fall ish and the iphone 8 might be later.

I am in the same boat as a lot of you i have an iphone 6. I am jailbroken on 9.3.3 so i don't want to really do anything but i cracked my screen. Apple is the cheapest screen repair place but they will restore my phone to factory when they replace the screen "company policy". So i will lose my jailbreak. I can get it done at a mall kiosk or something but some of these places are super sketchy and don't back their work.

Either way....if i lose my jailbreak i kind of just want a new phone and i don't feel like waiting for the iphone 8 if it won't be out unit december or even 2018.....

anyone know where i can get a new authentic iphone cable along with an ipad cube wall thing for under retail? 

Any deals on the iPhone 7? I'm thinking I should wait until after summer and see if there will be any deals that might come out since I'm sure they'll want to get rid of stock before Fall right?

Not sure who your carrier is, but Sprint had a buy one, get one free promotion w/ the iPhone 7.

Not sure who your carrier is, but Sprint had a buy one, get one free promotion w/ the iPhone 7.
I'm with T-Mobile. My current phone will be paid off by July and I don't want to just trade it in since it's so close there's no point now. Also I don't think TMobile will accept it because on my screen right now it looks like the screen got messed up from water damage.

Idk wtf happened since I went to the Apple Store last week and they reset my phone clean, I then loaded my iCloud backup and before I went I had about 6GB left, then I checked yesterday and says 16gb. I then did the new update and it's close to 17gb

Odd but :pimp:

Still running 9.3.2 (JB) need to upgrade to 10 for the new JB. OTA update not working. Can I just go the iTunes route?

I'm pretty sure 10.2 isn't signed by Apple anymore. Your window to jailbreak that version has been closed iirc

I'm still running 9.3.3 for that same reason :frown:

Last edited:
any jail break tweaks you guys swear by?

I basically need mine for free premium spotify and free hotspotting. The youtube ++ is great too
I keep forgetting to look for the one that keeps your phone in low power mode and doesn't turn off after 80% charged....i need that

TetherMe is/was a lifesaver for the times weather knocked out my cable/internet. The iOS 10 jailbreak community is pretty trash, none of the good stuff works anymore and repo's are drying up since jailbreaks are taking longer and longer to drop. I ended up updating and ditching my jailbreak, MiWi and TetherMe don't work for iOS 10 and I can get Movie Box without jailbreak.

[h1]New Report Suggests Apple Could Delay 'iPhone 8' Launch to October or November[/h1]
Wednesday April 5, 2017 3:49 am PDT by Tim Hardwick

Apple could delay its rumored high-end iPhone with a 5.8-inch edge-to-edge OLED display until October or even November, according to a new report out on Wednesday. 

In recent years, Apple has released its iPhone updates in September, but according to Chinese-language Economic Daily News  (EDN), suppliers are encountering "technical issues" in the production of the upcoming "iPhone 8" because of differences in the display lamination process and challenges involved in integrating the 3D sensing front camera system. 

The report tallies with a rumor that circulated last month suggesting the iPhone 8 may go on sale later than usual, due to the switch to an OLED display and the new technology needed. In such a scenario, the launch of an iPhone 7s and 7s Plus would go ahead in September as scheduled, with the higher-end iPhone 8 coming later in the year. 

Such a staggered release would be highly untypical of Apple, and it's hard to imagine the company holding a September launch event for "S" cycle iPhones with no mention of the highly rumored OLED device. However, it is possible the higher-end phone could be revealed at the same time but launched in limited quantities or at a later date. Barclays analysts recently claimed that Apple will launch its "10th anniversary iPhone" in the usual September timeframe, albeit in short supply  until a full stock arrives in the fourth quarter. 

Earlier this week it was reported that Apple has placed an order for 70 million OLED panels  from Samsung, anticipating high demand. Samsung is preparing to be able to produce up to 95 million panels in 2017, said the sources. 

Market watchers are said to be analyzing the pull-in of orders for passive components from the iPhone's supply chain to see whether production of the new iPhone devices is on track, according to EDN. Apart from the edge-to-edge OLED display, the "iPhone 8" is expected to include wireless chargingno physical Home button, and perhaps 3D facial recognition  and/or iris scanning. In addition, rumors suggest that Touch ID could be embedded  in or under a True Tone display

(Via DigiTimes.)
This is the latest news from MacRumors. 

Day two of using this 7Plus and I'm happy with it. I lasted more than two years with my 6Plus, I'm sure that I can easily do 2 years plus with this phone.

I basically need mine for free premium spotify and free hotspotting. The youtube ++ is great too
I keep forgetting to look for the one that keeps your phone in low power mode and doesn't turn off after 80% charged....i need that
App Admin, CallBar, DeleteForever, TypeStatus 2, VirtualHome 8 n 9

App Admin, CallBar, DeleteForever, TypeStatus 2, VirtualHome 8 n 9

repped.

care to share details on what they do or how you use them

will google them all later

What case are you guys using for your iPhones? I was thinking about going back to the Apple leather case...But not sure if I want to pay that much for it again.

Back
Top Bottom