• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Ok I'm not the only one.

Just spoke with an ATT rep. It'll ship November 1 or 2. I guess they'll next day air it

still not sure if i want to just grab an 8 because i don't like huge screens...or grab the X since its a smaller phone with the bigger screen.
I use my phone at the gym every day so a plus is a little extra for me

Heads up for those that have in store pick up on Friday November 3rd. Your order status will not update until it says
"ready for pick up". Just in case the question is floating around.

For those of you that ordered from Apple with November 3rd delivery dates, do not panic if you haven't seen movement.

On the Apple Store my phone shows as still preparing to ship HOWEVER, if I use the UPS platform I can see that the phone has already arrived in the US.

372C2DB0-86E2-495F-A2F4-00B09C905FFA.jpeg ACC20298-17E8-4A2D-90EA-A84D95B379D7.jpeg

I was at Best Tuesday afternoon they had this in the little Apple section they got in stores. But they want $50 for a leather case idk that kinda steep just one case.

I did get a google pixel xl 2 case for friend bday cause he bought himself pixel xl 2 on pre-order. Case was $40 but it was a cloth material. Not cheap at all
Apple brand cases arent all that great honestly.

they wont show any movement from ups

if you have my choice you can log in and see tracking info. if my choice has it updated your getting it on the 3rd my 7 plus did the same thing and boom the day it dropped it was lit shipped out.

Back
Top Bottom