Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Only way I’m upgrading my X is if I take it in for AppleCare and they up it to the Xs.

Was no need to discontinue such a dope phone.

they must be having some real issues with the airpower mat and no AirPods and no MacBook air

but that stainless steel gold watch will be copped

afsdf.png

1250 for 256gb
1450 for 512gb

guess ill just keep my X... no need to uprade.

My son still has a 7, Hes 10yrs old. You guys think its worth upgrading him to the XR?
all he does is watch youtube videos on it.
whats the screen quality compared to the 7?

Damn, they really discontinued the X. Petty move by Apple, they know a ton of people would choose a lower priced X over the Xs and Xr

$70.00 a month for a phone, sheesh. When the X getting the discontinued discount going to hop on that wave

$1500!?

I’m glad I’m not into phones like that anymore. Gonna ride this 7 plus out. Series 2 watch still working great. Hope we get those new faces as well.

guess ill just keep my X... no need to uprade.

My son still has a 7, Hes 10yrs old. You guys think its worth upgrading him to the XR?
all he does is watch youtube videos on it.
whats the screen quality compared to the 7?

Still not an HD screen so i wouldn't upgrade from the 7

All these posts

What the hell is so special about the XS

Looks like a X

I’m not seeing anything diff than obviously a better chip which is a given

For the #BillBoyz you can get it on ATT for $45 a month for 12 months + upgrade or 24 months all in

For the #BigBallers ya'll can just drop the bread and eat noodles until next paycheck

Unless you a big big baller, then you just drop the bread and go about your life as normal

Back
Top Bottom