Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
the 5.8-inch iPhone 11 Pro and 6.5-inch iPhone 11 Pro Max. Despite the number change, the two phones look pretty similar to last year’s iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max, but with one major change: a third rear camera.

Another upgrade: Face ID, which now works at greater angles. There’s also a faster, 18W charger that will (at long last) be included in the box with the phones.

Still owe $200 on my 246GB X I think. Trying to see if I should just do the jump upgrade or whatever through Verizon

Or sell it on my own and get the max

Apple Watch upgrade :pimp:
I have the 4 now but I want a cellular version.....decisions :ohwell:

Edit: The Pro Max and the Xs Max really isn’t an upgrade. May just stick with my Max until the new form factor next year. Whoever has Xs Max Apple cases they want to get rid of let me know.

Last edited:
Been a minute since I got a new phone. Been rocking the 7+ but ready to swap it out.

Which one would be the next best upgrade? I'm good off the 11. Ion need that.

Yes...Treated with some type of coating to give it the matte finish...
I dont care for wireless charging, they need to go back to metal. I just broke both sides of my X for the second time in a couple months.

instead of worrying just for the screen now I gotta worry about the whole thing

Cases are available, I went ahead and ordered a clear one.

I'm glad ordering starts at 8am, so I don't have to wake up at 3

very mid from apple. they tried very hard explaining all the new tech and all the work it took to get these very mid upgrades. they just playing catchup now a days. Sticking with my X.

With swappa would I send directly to the customer or send to them then they verify the phone?

Don’t want to get ripped off lol

Back
Top Bottom