Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
image.jpg

new case arrived :smokin

You should know by now that it’s random

you can drop your phone 10 times and not crack either front or back

I can drop one once and shatter both
And vice versa

dude posted a page ago he cracked his back glass and he sure as hell wasn’t 10 feet in the air :lol:
Thing fell from my lap of my LOWERED CAR and cracked. :smh:

fam im just telling u for ur own good haha

i was team nekkid back when i had the 7 plus and no cap i cracked it went to apple to get it fixed, then cracked it a week later lmao the worst.

haha i feel you my G .. i cracked my 11 once and was like aiight ima get a case and always wore it since then ...i miss the nekkid days when you get that full iPhone experience 😂 so that 12 was callin me with their claims

Posts pics when it arrives :nerd: that color looks nice

I’m kinda regretting getting the green phone.. Wish I just went with black like always

Why you regret it? I went with the green this year too. I wasn't even gonna get the green but once I saw a video of all of em together that mint green was lookin too fresh

did anyone get shipping from apple? i ordered a mini
i ordered from apple and it says preparing to ship :smh:
haha i feel you my G .. i cracked my 11 once and was like aiight ima get a case and always wore it since then ...i miss the nekkid days when you get that full iPhone experience 😂 so that 12 was callin me with their claims

Why you regret it? I went with the green this year too. I wasn't even gonna get the green but once I saw a video of all of em together that mint green was lookin too fresh

got the green too, in pics it looks fye

Apple doesn’t update as quickly as UPS, it’s always like that with preorders.

My max shipped on Sunday from China and is in the US.

Last edited:
you usually won’t hear from apple until it hits the states. mine shipped the other day

is everyone shipping from outside the country?

ordered mine from verizon and the phone is shipping from fresno and im in LA

idk how yall getthe ups tracking number.

all i see on the apple store app is order number from apple no shipping number yet even

if you have a free ups account, anything that is to be delivered to your default address and under your name, you are automatically notified of any packages coming to you, i often get it the ups notification before the stores i ordered from even sends me the tracking #

i believe fedex does it now as well

if you have a free ups account, anything that is to be delivered to your default address and under your name, you are automatically notified of any packages coming to you, i often get it the ups notification before the stores i ordered from even sends me the tracking #

i believe fedex does it now as well

Yep FedEx does as well. As soon as label is created you get a ping saying you have a package headed your way. My iPhone is being delivered by a distributor a few hours away from me so I won't see any movement until tomorrow or Thursday.

I goofed not buying when it would arrive end of this week

now gotta wait til maybe next Friday, who knows

is everyone shipping from outside the country?

ordered mine from verizon and the phone is shipping from fresno and im in LA

Apples comes straight from China through Alaska, but the carriers come from inside

My iphone 6s is paid off next month. Might finally upgrade. :lol:

All the talk about the 12 max pro and mini had trying to remember if there was a regular size 12 pro. I'll probably go with that model.

Of course new Macs drop shortly after I bought the latest Air. :lol: :smh:

How long ago? Can still return if within two weeks I believe.
But this wasn't a surprise tbh. Apple even announced they were dropping at the beginning of the year as Tim referenced in his initial keynote statement.

PO

Back
Top Bottom