Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
It looks like a lot of people are buying or upgrading this year to the 15.

I'm just going to my nearest Apple store on the 22nd to upgrade my 12 pro max to a 15 pro max. I woke up late and now delivery date is showing October 15th at the earliest shipping.

Raw dog cool til you drop it. I usually never drop my phone and I dropped it twice this week (once today actually) and my screen def woudda been COOKED if I didnt have a case. Aint worth it to me, even with Apple Care the inconvenience of having to go get it repaired, nah bruv man dont got time for that ting.
mandem u tripping
with applecare + all u do is message them and say u want an express replacement, they literally next day ship you a new phone and u are on ur way no trips to the store.

I’m sticking with my 14 Pro. I still have some accessories that use Lightening so USB-C isn’t that big a sell for me.

I could be talked into a new Watch though. This 1st gen SE works fine but it hasn’t been reliable enough for a phone-free experience. Cellular and BT connectivity have been spotty so maybe the new watch improves that.

Just had to order a usb-c sd card reader too. Looking forward to faster transfer speeds. The lightning sd card reader would take like 8-12 hours to fully transfer all my videos and pics on the iphone 13 pm.

mandem u tripping
with applecare + all u do is message them and say u want an express replacement, they literally next day ship you a new phone and u are on ur way no trips to the store.

Rapid innit, and you just ship phone back?

Still im good, man cant bear to have minor scratches on mans phone. #teamcasebruv

How many replacements can you receive?
idk i think like 2 claims?? i might be wrong
Rapid innit, and you just ship phone back?

Still im good, man cant bear to have minor scratches on mans phone. #teamcasebruv
yes u get like 10 or so days to ship it back, i haven't broken a phone in a while tho.
my 14 pro i had in my pocket and jumped in the jacuzzi , im still using it but feel like it might be cooked
i dont think ill get the 15 until they have sameday pickup or next day shipping. i hate giving someone money and getting the product a month later, i feel robbed

I was about to submit my order for the pro max, but I decided to just wait. Told myself these will still be around in a month or so.

Went to my local Verizon and was able to preorder both the natural and blue 15 pro. I’ll see which one I like better in person when they come in next week. Hyped to upgrade from the 12 pro, this **** be dying :lol:

I think its finally time yall......

I'm planning on finally upgrading this iPhone 11 and Apple Watch Series 2. I legit skipped the flat edge era (12-14) of the iphone which i always really liked too. :lol:

Both have been real good to me. Watch still hold its battery past a full day and has no issues other than being slow. The iphone's only issue is battery life. Battery health is at 70%. I thought about just having the battery replaced by apple but they charge $90 which isn't worth it at this point.

About to Pre order a 15P and finally give in and buy the apple watch Ultra.

I'm planning on finally upgrading this iPhone 11 and Apple Watch Series 2. I legit skipped the flat edge era (12-14) of the iphone which i always really liked too. :lol:

Both have been real good to me. Watch still hold its battery past a full day and has no issues other than being slow. The iphone's only issue is battery life. Battery health is at 70%. I thought about just having the battery replaced by apple but they charge $90 which isn't worth it at this point.

Coming from a 11, you should notice a significant boost in performance in the 15. I did a battery replacement for my X and skipped the 13 but ultimately made the jump to the 14 with no regrets.

We joke in my household because my youngest daughter's iPhone 11 seems to have the best cellular antenna when compared to the 11,12,13 & 14 models in the family.

When we are out and about, she is always the only one having no issues streaming content on Att. It's wild... but its really just that 5G is kind of crap when compared to 4G in terms of consistency.

IM READY TO SEE WHAT IOS17 IS TALKING ABOUT, IVE REFUSED TO UPDATE THIS DINOSAUR 12PM, IM STILL ON IOS 15.6😂😂💀💀

I've used iphones since Iphone 3 so not anti apple but thought id share.

These companies should just tell us the truth and let us self regulate instead of saying they are safe products. Ive seen moms with a baby bjorn carry their iphone on their babies head.:smh:

Last edited:
mandem u tripping
How? For a front glass or back glass repair?

I’ve always had to go in. They don’t offer you replacements unless both sides are damaged even then they want to see it in person

Att offering $1000 right now if you trade in and upgrade. I think thats what imma do
I cancelled my apple order and decided to do that.. but I was just checking out through AT&T and it looks like I might not qualify for that 🤔 there’s some stipulations on there

I was gonna keep my current phone in case I lose the new one or something but I’m just gonna get apple care

Running the 17 beta right now cause I’ve been having service issues with my 12 pro after the previous iOS update.

Kept jumping in and out of SOS mode when I was in a ****ty area without WiFi. It still jumps back and forth to SOS but I just gotta refresh in airplane mode and I’ll be back on 5G/LTE.

Verizon said it’s been happening to a lot of people the last few weeks :lol: :smh:

The only reason I chose the trade in with Apple instead of trading in with my carrier is because the credits are split monthly or something like that. Don’t want to wait that long.

Back
Top Bottom