Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
yea target people who wont spend $649 but they expect people to spend $549? apple is a bunch of idiots, SRS

they thought they could fool people like they have for years. we arent that stupid :lol:

if they want to offer a "cheaper" phone they need to price it under $400 if they want to sell.

If they offered that 5C at $350 from the start they would have sold MILLIONS of em. Hell i would have bought one for my mom the first day.

its not gonna happen but still, no gonna is gonna spend $400-500+ on a lower tier phone and its all about that since all these companies are getting rid of contracts and everyone has to pay full price one way or another.

The sad thing is, you can get a Nexus for $350 and it will be a top of the line phone. No contract as well. It's just unfortunate that people don't realize this option

The sad thing is, you can get a Nexus for $350 and it will be a top of the line phone. No contract as well. It's just unfortunate that people don't realize this option

5C internals are still the 2nd best though, the original 5 still faster and better than almost all phones other than the 5S.

5C is 5 internals. I dont know why apple doesnt just offer it at a cheaper price if they are trying to aim at a different market. People would buy it up at a lower price.

welp, iphone 5s just died. keeps restarting and ending with a blue screen
indifferent.gif

googled it and a lot of people are having this problem smh. didn't even last a month

yea target people who wont spend $649 but they expect people to spend $549? apple is a bunch of idiots, SRS

they thought they could fool people like they have for years. we arent that stupid :lol:

if they want to offer a "cheaper" phone they need to price it under $400 if they want to sell.

If they offered that 5C at $350 from the start they would have sold MILLIONS of em. Hell i would have bought one for my mom the first day.

its not gonna happen but still, no gonna is gonna spend $400-500+ on a lower tier phone and its all about that since all these companies are getting rid of contracts and everyone has to pay full price one way or another.
i think you're underestimating how many iphone get sold, bro...

5C internals are still the 2nd best though, the original 5 still faster and better than almost all phones other than the 5S.

5C is 5 internals. I dont know why apple doesnt just offer it at a cheaper price if they are trying to aim at a different market. People would buy it up at a lower price.

Are you talking about selling the 5 at a lower price like the usually do w/ their phones when the new iPhone comes out?

If so, the 5 originally has an aluminum back and glass cuts around the top and bottom, the number of sales on that phone if the price were to drop would be insane..

Instead, they basically offer the 5 with a plastic back in order to cut a simple corner in materials w/o sacrificing build quality and size.. smart move on their part in theory, but with people wanting the quality of the 5 or 5S.. they aren't biting. They'd rather wait for the 6 and save their money up for something better than the 5 with a plastic back and corny colors.. (no offense to those w/ 5c)

Somebody tried telling me that Android phones take up 90% of the market sales / quantity people own.. I don't buy it.

Anyone know for sure? Too lazy to google.
It's definitely not 90% by they do have Apple beat since they release 10+ Android phones a year vs 1 iOS device

It's definitely not 90% by they do have Apple beat since they release 10+ Android phones a year vs 1 iOS device
Exactly, I think that handset numbers are overstated.  Apple competes only in the premium handset market when it comes to new releases.  Android has premium devices like the GS4 and HTC one, but also has tons of budget phones that will never get an ounce of marketing that sell for free on various carriers.

Comparing iOS handset sales to Android handset sales is like comparing Porsche sales to Toyota sales.  As a means of comparison, it might make for a good bar/pie graph, but it purposely disregards pertinent information.

my iphone 5s stock mail app crashes upon opening... restarted the phone... same ****

This was happening to me as well, and sometimes it would constantly keep checking for and chiming new emails.

At first I liked ios7, but now I'm starting to hate it again. Too many visual annoyances like the frosted block on the bottom of the home screen cutting off my wallpaper, spotlight search not being the left swipe, these bright *** icons. I need jailbreak back now so I can fix this phone back to what I'm comfortable with. Jailbreak is the only thing that can save this eyesore.

:lol: @ Apple being idiots. I'd say they're doing pretty good for themselves right now.

Also, do people understand that Apple NEVER made mention of the 5C being a "budget" iPhone? They literally have never touted it or marketed it as such. All the analysts did and the tech sites ran with it. So when Apple released the price, everyone was disappointed. Classic case of expectations being unrealistic b/c when has Apple ever marketed anything as a "budget" device?

I'm not a 5C fan myself, but it isn't like they're not selling. And trust that come holiday season they'll be a hot item due to carriers offering them for so cheap.

I have AppleCare or a few more days and I'm gonna take it in for a new one. I don't mind paying the deductible, but how strict are they in giving you a new one? And do they give you a new one on the spot? I have a 4s

Will dl the update now. It better fix my phone. Tired of it freezing and shutting off 10 times a day.

Copped a white 5C for $45 today at Walmart :smokin

Enjoy the large screen and faster progresses along with the LTE :lol:

Came from a 4.

Gotta get an otterbox soon.
:x otterbox that joint is made of strong plastic it's already in a case b

The 5c is protected as is maybe a screen protector that's it..When I was played with one them joints felt sturdy and I didn't feel like it needed a case like the 5/5s.. It's your phone though you can do what you want player

Last edited:
For some reason I can't Publish a slow motion video from my 5s to YouTube. Keeps saying "Could not publish _____". Anyone know a work around to this?

Back
Top Bottom