Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
7 plus is the first iPhone I'm using without an otter box feels good man got a minimalist case with a tempered glass protector on it should be good to go

Will be doing the same whenever my damn plus shows up. Feel like a buly case on the plus just isnt a good look overall

Y'all wasting money with Apple care. Just take care of your phone and you won't need it.
This makes no sense. Y'all don't believe in accidents? [emoji]128514[/emoji]

AppleCare is clutch. $30 to replace a cracked screen and $100 to replace the whole phone? Versus three times that price without it? SMH.

^ I'm saying. That's like saying, you don't need car insurance, just drive safely out there and you'll be aight.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

7 plus is the first iPhone I'm using without an otter box feels good man got a minimalist case with a tempered glass protector on it should be good to go

i'm rocking the apple matte black rubber case and the belkin glass screen protector (left the apple store with both of them on). :pimp:

Y'all wasting money with Apple care. Just take care of your phone and you won't need it.

:lol:

Let me guess you never broke a phone so that means they don't break easily

Apple **** is fragile as hell. Just because you've dropped your phone and didn't crack or shatter doesn't mean if someone else did the same drop that it would yield the same result

Nah y'all are just reckless as ****. I've had every iPhone since the 3G. Numerous android phones and blackberries. I've never broken a single one.

Don't walk around while using it. Keep it stashed when you're not using it.

Y'all are clumsy. Or maybe y'all got sissy hands and can't handle a big phone like the plus

Nah y'all are just reckless as ****. I've had every iPhone since the 3G. Numerous android phones and blackberries. I've never broken a single one.

Y'all are clumsy. Or maybe y'all got sissy hands and can't handle a big phone like the plus

Who cares if you've had every IPhone or phone under the sun that means nothing. Like it was said with the car analogy. It makes no sense not to have it...or maybe your too cheap to spend the extra money on it which equals 5 to 6 extra dollars a month when you do the math :lol:

Whatever floats your boat though.

Who cares if you've had every IPhone or phone under the sun that means nothing. Like it was said with the car analogy. It makes no sense not to have it...or maybe your too cheap to spend the extra money on it which equals 5 to 6 extra dollars a month when you do the math :lol:

Whatever floats your boat though.
We talking PHONES b. Not cars. You get insurance on your car because it's the damn law and buying a new car on a whim isn't feasible.

Nah I'm just not a moron who doesn't spends money when they don't need to. Like I said, EYE am careful with my phones. Not my fault y'all got girl hands who can't even hold the phone.

Makes me wonder what y'all would do if you had a BBC in ya hands

Last edited:
We talking PHONES b. Not cars. You get insurance on your car because it's the damn law and buying a new car on a whim isn't feasible.

Nah I'm just not a moron who doesn't spends money when they don't need to. Like I said, EYE am careful with my phones. Not my fault y'all got girl hands who can't even hold the phone.

Makes me wonder what y'all would do if you had a BBC in ya hands

Man what. Do what you want. You saying anything now :lol:

Anyone got any other apps we should download that are essential

Last edited:
Need some advice with which path is the best way to upgrade.

I plan on doing the Iphone program and updating during every new release. I want to trade in my iphone 6 that I own. I think verizon will give me about 150 more for the phone, but no apple care. On the other hand Apple seems to be the better vendor to do business with (customer service, apple care +).

Is it best to go through Verizon or Apple for this program?

Thanks in advance!
I cant speak on Verizon customer support but ATT support isnt good so I went with Apple. 

You can add applecare to a new phone within the first 30 days of purchase, so you can do both if you prefer. 
The price for repairing your phone will only go up. 

Ive never had applecare until now, I replaced 2 screens so that wouldve been close to the cost of applecare. 

Im in the city vs suburban living where I could see your point but its just a peace of mind. 
bugging. I rather pay that upfront $135 for the two years with some type of piece of mind.

What if someone steals your phone or it gets broke etc etc
Applecare doesnt cover theft. 

Ive seen you mention the size of peoples hands a few times in here, what exactly does that have to do with the design of the phone. 

That's me. I'm hella clumsy plus I have 2 kids
So I'm definitely getting apple care +. I also don't care enough about a phone to not use it when I need/ want to.

Last edited:
still trying to figure out why anyone would care what the next man is doing.. whether it's using a different phone, buying applecare+ etc

dude's username is 1982.. that would make him 33-34, and he's arguing on the internet over something trivial :smh:

AF1 just messing with y'all :lol:

Bingo :lol:

still trying to figure out why anyone would care what the next man is doing.. whether it's using a different phone, buying applecare+ etc

dude's username is 1982.. that would make him 33-34, and he's arguing on the internet over something trivial :smh:

NOPE. If you know anything about sneaker history, look at the lace locks on a pair of forces fam.

I'm 24 :wink:

I cant speak on Verizon customer support but ATT support isnt good so I went with Apple. 

You can add applecare to a new phone within the first 30 days of purchase, so you can do both if you prefer. 

The price for repairing your phone will only go up. 

Ive never had applecare until now, I replaced 2 screens so that wouldve been close to the cost of applecare. 

Im in the city vs suburban living where I could see your point but its just a peace of mind. 

Applecare doesnt cover theft. 

Ive seen you mention the size of peoples hands a few times in here, what exactly does that have to do with the design of the phone. 

If you have small hands and are holding a big phone; you're more prone to dropping it. Simple physics my guy.

If you have small hands and are holding a big phone; you're more prone to dropping it. Simple physics my guy.
People have dropped phones before they were labeled " big" and like I said its the design of the phone not the end user. 

:lol:

Let me guess you never broke a phone so that means they don't break easily

Apple **** is fragile as hell. Just because you've dropped your phone and didn't crack or shatter doesn't mean if someone else did the same drop that it would yield the same result

I have never broken a phone in my life. Dropped, yes I have but I always had protection on it. My last phone I had for 2 years and it was MINT. I guess its good for the clumsy folks but ya'll not caring about scratches and being #teamnaked is just crazy. For the amount of money I dropped on this I'm protecting it. Most of ya'll on the trade in program anyway so it don't matter :lol:

Back
Top Bottom