Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Copped an Apple silicone case to throw on when my daughter plays on my phone. After going naked for so long, this case feels horrible. :lol:

I'm now ruined. #teamnakedfolife

My girl has tiny hands and she uses the 7 Plus. You guys need to man up :lol:

I'm saying man :pimp:

Dudes copping the regular saying "the plus won't fit in my pants, it won't fit in my hands"

1)ya ain't packing heat in ya hands calm down
2)only heat youll get close to is this BBC

Also I copped a 32gb, is that memory not enough?

IMO no, but do you store music on your phone, play games and take a lot of pics?

And how long do you plan on keeping it?

I had a 16 for my first iPhone and I had to baby it. I only had it a year though.

Last edited:
Y'all should consider the iCloud storage b

I got a 1TB external HD at home that I put all my photos / videos on.. I just wish we could "Delete All" pictures and videos from the Camera Roll at once on the phone.

I don't think the option is there, currently you have to go through and hand select each one. :smh:

IMO no, but do you store music on your phone, play games and take a lot of pics?

And how long do you plan on keeping it?

I had a 16 for my first iPhone and I had to baby it. I only had it a year though.
i don't store music or take many videos. Only thing I do is take pics which I can store on my computer or something. Also don't play games on my phone other then 1 or 2

I got a 1TB external HD at home that I put all my photos / videos on.. I just wish we could "Delete All" pictures and videos from the Camera Roll at once on the phone.

I don't think the option is there, currently you have to go through and hand select each one.
mean.gif
If you have a PC you can just go into the root folder on your phone and delete photos/videos on a mass scale. 

Once I hit 1K of photos/vidoes I dump to my external drive using this method. 

I don't think the option is there, currently you have to go through and hand select each one.
mean.gif
All you have to do is slide your finger and it selects multiple pictures. Keep going and you will quickly select all of them .

what's a good car mount for the 6s Plus?

preferrably the one that suctions on the wind shield so I can see the GPS.

the ones i see on amazon are :x :smh:

Anybody know the salary of the apple workers? The ones that work for the floor?

Are they sales and techs?

Anybody know the salary of the apple workers? The ones that work for the floor?

Are they sales and techs?

I heard they get pretty good but don't know actual numbers

Would never do retail but every time I go in, I feel like it's such a cool job lol

I don't think the option is there, currently you have to go through and hand select each one. :smh:

All you have to do is slide your finger and it selects multiple pictures. Keep going and you will quickly select all of them .

Probably the most deserving rep I've ever given.

Well, not really. But it's up there for sure.

Just deleted 2,500 pictures from my camera roll.. :smokin

Got another 1k to go but it literally only took me like 2 minutes of holding my finger as it scrolled and highlighted it all to select all of those.

Today's a good damb day

EDIT: and as I'm deleting from my "Recently Deleted" folder, it crashed my phone. :lol: sheesh

Last edited:
Just deleted 2,500 pictures from my camera roll.. :smokin

Got another 1k to go but it literally only took me like 2 minutes of holding my finger as it scrolled and highlighted it all to select all of those.

Today's a good damb day

EDIT: and as I'm deleting from my "Recently Deleted" folder, it crashed my phone. :lol: sheesh

You can delete them from your computer too.

Back
Top Bottom