Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
RED ALERT: Just did something on my phone that just lowkey alarmed me and may be something to take caution to.

I'm not sure if this has been known or not since I just upgraded from a 5s a few days ago. Also I have my text messages shown when they come up on my lock screen instead of having it say "iMessage" or "text message" so I'm not sure if that may have something to do with it as well. If it doesn't, tread lightly fellas....

Edit-tried it a few more times and it didn't work. Not sure if theres a bug in 10.1 or I was just tripping. Developing..

-SETTINGS---->NOTIFICATIONS---->MESSAGES(SCROLL DOWN TO "MESSAGE OPTIONS")---->TURN "SHOW PREVIEW" OFF

YOU'RE WELCOME. 8)

Last edited:
I was this close to buying a 7+ out the door yesterday and found out about the Apple Upgrade Program. I didn't know if I wanted to just pay the price up front or sign up for the program, which apparently allows you to upgrade every year.

Has anyone signed up for this? What are the pros and cons?

Biggest pro for me was the interest free loan and no need pay upfront. 1 in the hand is worth more than 2 in the bush.

Every time i take the case off of my phone and rock it naked, i feel that the phone is more responsive and gets better signal. I've been eyeing that Peel case lately.

Air Pods officially out today. Anybody coppin'? :nerd:

Copped

CTBTGfBUAAEG26_.png

I don't think anyone should get Air Pods when they first come out considering why they were delayed. I wouldn't take chances on the first production.

Back
Top Bottom