Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Take it to an Apple store near you and they should get you straight. If there's not an Apple store near you, just take it back to AT&T and tell them.

Speaker to hear is up top, where you put your ear...

Take it back to place of purchase first.

Apple Reportedly Launching 8 GB iPhone 5c Tomorrow
Monday March 17, 2014 7:01 am PDT by Eric Slivka

Apple is planning to release a new 8 GB version of the iPhone 5c tomorrow, according to an alleged note to retailers from Vodafone's O2 unit in Germany shared by Caschys Blog [Google Translate]. The legitimacy of the note is unverified, but German site iFun reported a similar tip [Google Translate] just a few minutes later and several tipsters have even reported to MacRumors that shipments of the new models have arrived at carrier stores in the UK.

iphone5c
Pricing on the 8 GB model has yet to be revealed, but one of the sources has indicated that the device will be available in all of the existing color options. All of the reports we've seen so far have come from Europe, but the device would presumably see a worldwide launch as there would seem to be little reason for Apple to limit distribution to Europe.

Apple's iPhone 5c has seen lower than expected sales since its debut last September alongside the flagship iPhone 5s, with the iPhone 5c essentially representing an iPhone 5 repackaged in colorful new plastic shells and available in 16 GB and 32 GB capacities priced $100 below the corresponding iPhone 5s models. A new 8 GB model would allow Apple to bring the entry-level price for the iPhone 5c even lower, and while the capacity may not be enough for some users, many budget consumers may find it acceptable and Apple does currently offer an 8 GB iPhone 4s as its cheapest option in most countries.

You may want to jailbreak and get that tweak volume amplifier it will make you speaker louder and you can hear the person you talking to better

8GB doesnt even make sense, when I had the 3GS the IOS practically took like half of the drive and couldnt really store much on it.

I have a 16 GB 5s and I'm wishing I got a 32 gig :smh:
I have a 5 but I feel the same way... When the 6 drops i'm going 32gb, anything less is not enough... I can't see how somebody would buy an 8gb you better just use it as a telephone and web-browser.

So I cleaned out my entire iTunes library on my 5S, but it still plays songs that I deleted long ago...any of y'all have/had this problem?

Has anyone ever had a problem with there iphone as to where it ONLY charges when it is turned off or completely dies ? when its on my phone wont show that its connected/charging and the battery completely drains 

Most of the time my phone will turn off between 15-20% :\ it's rare I can get it all the way down to 0% before it dies.

Most of the time my phone will turn off between 15-20%
ohwell.gif
it's rare I can get it all the way down to 0% before it dies.
mines been doing the same fam so i went to apple yesterday and they told me my battery was bad. they said i had to pay $80 to get a new one i said no thanks. Phones not even a year old im pretty sure i have warranty 

Most of the time my phone will turn off between 15-20% :\ it's rare I can get it all the way down to 0% before it dies.

Mine's is all over the place. Just now my phone was at 29%. I plug it in and now it reads 77%.

My 5s is pretty good on battery considering I'm on it pretty often. My phone dies at about 4% now but I was assuming it was the update

Back
Top Bottom