• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Where's the best place to review the 8?

Not sold on the 10, Can't justify dropping a band on a phone that I won't get til December-ish and will be looking to get rid of within 9 months.

Bro I want the Note 8 so bad but I'm stuck in the apple ecosystem. I Just got a watch in December and I'd feel bad ditching it this soon. unfortunately my phone is **** and I need an upgrade bad.

Just installed 11. Pretty cool. There are some nice features in the messaging app - you can send someone a Starbucks card from your app. Same with music and a ton of other stuff.

Always feels a little weird at first though.

Updating my watch but it looks like that will take longer.

The control centre is beautiful.

I’d be really pleased if the last thing you were playing (music or a podcast) would resume when you plug headphones in like it used to.

what phone do you have ?

7plus. Like I said before, if you have the 7 plus there is no need to upgrade to the new phones. Pretty much the same specs but you paying for the gimmicks.

I'm happy that this update fixed my music. I couldn't delete deleted albums off my phone through apple music.

I'm debating on saying **** it. May just go to buy the iPhone 8 on Friday.

I don't mind that the design is the same as my past iPhone 6 and 7. Aesthetically it's the best body design they've released imo. Wireless charging, and I can get a 64 gb for the same price that I'm paying for my current iPhone 7 32 gb.

Got iPhone forever, so I can trade it in next year when they work out the kinks with the 10. Hopefully they get rid of that housing for the front cameras. Looks silly in my book.

The size is better imo. The plus is big in my hands. X screen is bigger too. I just hate that notch on the top.

It's bigger number wise, but you see more of your content fully on the + model. And the screen is updated on the 8+ from the 7+ so you are getting more.

This is becoming a difficult decision.

The X front facing camera has portrait mode? The selfie queens about to run that into the ground real fast.

Think I'm gonna downsize from the 7+ to the 8

Better fit for my hands since I like to rock the phone naked... My 7+ is to slippery without a bumper case

iOS 11 looking pretty legit so far. Running it on a 7.

Downloading watchOS 4 now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom