Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Only reason I have sprint is because its the cheapest of the top 3.

Contract is up, might switch sides

The Arab spots in the hood around my way "flash" sprint phones for around 20-40 bucks to use with local area networks like revol, page plus etc, but I already know its a no go for taking my sprint 4s to any of the other major carriers even tho the phone clearly can support a gsm network :rolleyes

Verizon acknowledges that the iPhone 5 comes unlocked for GSM and can be used on AT&T and T-Mobile.

Sprint iPhone 5's can be flashed to use with some local providers but incompatible with AT&T and T-Mobile GSM.

so can someone explain why the iPhone 5 was called the iPhone 5? to this day I cannot figure out a good reason for it

so can someone explain why the iPhone 5 was called the iPhone 5? to this day I cannot figure out a good reason for it
because it was the 5th installment of the iphone phone series..... all the g and s models were simply upgraded revised versions of the previous model.... and not new models or installments.

so then it should be the iphone 4
the 1g the 3g and 3gs while similar in looks the inner bodies, workings and infrastructure of the phones were different...thus considered 3 different models. The 4 and 4s are the same phone with the exception of a higher resolution camera...and apple deciding to deactivate the siri function (the 4 had siri btw up until a few months before releasing the 4s...it was a icon-less app that was integrated into the phone) on the 4 and only allowing it on the 4s. Oh and a change in chips.

Last edited:
The 6 will come out same time next year, and people will be scrambling to get rid of the 5S. I don't understand why people continue to buy these S series Iphones.

Last edited:
My god, some of ya'll really splitting hairs over what the cellphone should really be called? :lol:

Only on NT.

I personally own a sprint 4s and wouldn't do it again if I had the chance.

The sprint network is terrible, and the phone is more restricted because,sprint acts so dumb now

I have a sprint 4S too :lol:
So we can get this unlocked? I want to take my talents to Tmo

I have a sprint 4S too :lol:

So we can get this unlocked? I want to take my talents to Tmo
You won't be able to take advantage of what tmo offered with a sprint iphone.

Last month I had to buy out my sprint iPhone 4S contract..(Due to some bull)After the buyout I was trying to get a different carrier but couldn't because the sprint phone is more restricted, and sprint basically lied to me.. Stating that the phone was unlocked.. But it wasn't..

It seem like mission impossible..but after a month of Constantly looking for a business to unlock my sprint iPhone.. A business actually got the job done.. I choose the carrier tmobile because they gave me the micro SIM card..and referred me to the place..

Taking my talents to Verizon in December :pimp:...sprint can go to hell plus I get 20% off over at Verizon through my job

you cant unlock sprint iphone to use in the USA...

Verizon iphone 5 comes unlocked for GSM

Might wanna recheck your facts my friend

re-check what. you cant use Sprint phones on TMobile or ATT

sure you can flash them to the prepaid crap but im referring to actualy companies. THEY CANNOT BE UNLOCKED FOR TMOBILE OR ATT IN THE USA.

theres people out their claiming it and its 100% scam

No. Up until the 3GS every previous iPhone was a new generation.
[QUOTE url="/t/564981/new-apple-iphone-5s-this-sep-10/270#post_18556916"]
so then it should be the iphone 4
the 1g the 3g and 3gs while similar in looks the inner bodies, workings and infrastructure of the phones were different...thus considered 3 different models. The 4 and 4s are the same phone with the exception of a higher resolution camera...and apple deciding to deactivate the siri function (the 4 had siri btw up until a few months before releasing the 4s...it was a icon-less app that was integrated into the phone) on the 4 and only allowing it on the 4s. Oh and a change in chips.
[/quote]

wut? so the 3g and 3gs were completely different but the 4 and 4s wasn't?
they have the same type of upgrades.

Verizon iPhone 5 is worth the most it works for every gsm and is unlocked out the box only thing it doesn't work for is tmobile and AT&T LTE.

One 5 minute phone call and 2 iPhone 5's are unlocked and ready for resale. :pimp: :pimp:

iPhone 5S needs to hurry up and get here.

re-check what. you cant use Sprint phones on TMobile or ATT

sure you can flash them to the prepaid crap but im referring to actualy companies. THEY CANNOT BE UNLOCKED FOR TMOBILE OR ATT IN THE USA.

theres people out their claiming it and its 100% scam

I thought u meant any company. Your right tho

One 5 minute phone call and 2 iPhone 5's are unlocked and ready for resale. :pimp: :pimp:

for what company?

has anyone gotten their tmobile iphones unlocked? mines paid off but havent looked or actually seen anyone saying they got it unlocked

plus heres this, pretty much confirmation of the plastic/polycarb iphone 5C

View media item 544761

for what company?

has anyone gotten their tmobile iphones unlocked? mines paid off but havent looked or actually seen anyone saying they got it unlocked

View media item 544761

T-Mobile.

And both iPhones are NOT paid off yet....that's what the unlocking and then reselling is for. :pimp: Actually, I'll just pay them both off a week or so before Sept. 10 and throw them on eBay w/ a 5 day auction so that they'll sell before the 5S announcement.

All you have to do is tell them you're going overseas. I chose Ibiza as my destination of choice. :lol:

Yea im not sold on selling them yet, even then i dont want to pay extra outta pocket.

whats retail for the 16gb again?

plus i have no other phone to use in the mean time :lol:

Yea im not sold on selling them yet, even then i dont want to pay extra outta pocket.

whats retail for the 16gb again?

plus i have no other phone to use in the mean time :lol:

Word, I`m gonna take the L this time, but after this I`m gonna cop a cheap droid so I can sell my phones early and have something to use back up.

I gotta keep my unlimited data from Verizon. They gonna tax me like 500 for this thing. I don't think its worth it.

for what company?

View media item 544761

Mannnn I really saw a Asian woman with that plastic looking iphone yesterday in Times Square :wow: when I saw it I thought it was just a dope phone I didn't know it was real

Back
Top Bottom