Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
When iphone having a press release on the new iphone? My Pro Max is hella annoying. I have to restart it cause it will lose signal and not pickup until I restart it and also wont charge sometimes til I restart. Never had problems otherwise before on previous phones.

I'm using my wife's old iphone XR for a couple of weeks to see if I can make the switch. Getting tired of the games Google is playing with the Pixel line.

When iphone having a press release on the new iphone? My Pro Max is hella annoying. I have to restart it cause it will lose signal and not pickup until I restart it and also wont charge sometimes til I restart. Never had problems otherwise before on previous phones.

Probably mid Sept.

EhZxYW3XsAAwHFu
Next week

FYI, you can now add AppleCare+ to your phones anytime within 1 year instead of 60 days

just did it today to mine :pimp:
Yup. You have to go in the store and have Genius Appointment... I think you might be able to do it with support too. Not 100 clear on that. Its been a thing since August 17th

Yup. You have to go in the store and have Genius Appointment... I think you might be able to do it with support too. Not 100 clear on that. Its been a thing since August 17th
support on the phone had no idea and said no, Called back and spoke to agreement support and they did it

the girl in store was dope, she saw my phone and said im not letting you pay that and were gonna try and get your AC+ and she said leave and try to call and come back tomorrow and pay $29 :pimp:

support on the phone had no idea and said no, Called back and spoke to agreement support and they did it

the girl in store was dope, she saw my phone and said im not letting you pay that and were gonna try and get your AC+ and she said leave and try to call and come back tomorrow and pay $29 :pimp:
Yeah they probably don't know what to do. They could have transferred you agreement support.

FYI, you can now add AppleCare+ to your phones anytime within 1 year instead of 60 days

just did it today to mine :pimp:

I think they just changed that last month.

One the main reasons I want it fixed is so I can sell it on my own.

They actually have to give me a replacement phone, because face ID wouldn't work with the replacement screens they tried. Should get it tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom