Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
It was 2014 and ain't much changed since then.

Enh, I wouldn't say much hasn't changed. A good bit has changed tech-wise, especially with how we interact with our devices now. Rather you might say the changes haven't mattered much to you, which is def understandable.

I was unsure about working with the iPhone camera vs buying a mirrorless cam. Leaning at this point toward the phone since I don’t want to pony up the extra for all the features I want in a dedicated camera...

I had it figured out that I’d get the 12 Pro until they talked about the camera improvements to the 12 Pro Max. I think the camera upgrades will be worth the extra money...I THINK. I really don’t want to have a larger phone though after having the 6 Plus, then moving to the 8 Plus.

Anyone else struggling with this? I’m sold on wanting the bigger phone‘s camera features but I keep trying to talk myself into wanting the smaller phone for the smaller size.

As a person who has used a DSLR for social media, the iPhone Pro Max camera is great but it will never compare to a DSLR.

Depends what you need the camera for, if youre semi serious or actually serious about photography, if its a business, then invest in a DSLR or mirrorless.

Personally I do the whole fashion influencer thing on IG and while I did use a DSLR for a long time I ditched it for iPhone. People dont care as much about quality, and more just the content. And iPhone type quality photos are “in” right now so that helps. Its “less try” hard than DSLR users (IG fashion world) but really theres 100 takes of the same pose in their camera rolls (mine too). :lol:

Like not responding to touch? There’s a quality program for that on the X. Could have got that fixed for free...
Na I dropped it too many times. Like a black ink took over the top quarter of the screen and the back glass is shattered (even with a case)
for the first time I practiced self discipline and didnt rush out and get a new phone...

actually feels like I need the new one for the first time in a min

I know I’m in the wrong thread but does anyone recommend a good iPhone 11 charger from Amazon? No more than $20... the fast charging kind too because the charger I have is slow
Thanks

cable and adapter

Last edited:
Won’t lie, I’m eyeing a mini. 5g upgrade will be useful and the price after I trade in what I got will be 2-3 hundred max

lxk8t7xxo0t51.jpg

I’m really comfortable with my Xs Max but 5G is tempting...think I want/could use a second watch some HomePod minis and replacement AirPods more tbh

Can’t believe they stopped making a purple iPhone... That along with the lackluster camera update means I’ll be keeping my 11 for a bit longer, despite being due for an upgrade. OLED screen is nice but sounds like a disaster with a smaller battery and 5G.

I’m really comfortable with my Xs Max but 5G is tempting...think I want/could use a second watch some HomePod minis and replacement AirPods more tbh

Get a new watch, especially if you’re on a Series 1-3, the 4-6 are VASTLY improved in terms of performance vs Series 1-3 and especially the always on screen with the 5-6.

As tempting as it is I think that 5g will be a drain on the battery. Also interesting didn’t it say it switches back and forth from LTE to 5G to save battery? I wonder how it decides which connectivity it uses.

Wasn’t this square design the reason connectivity issues came up that year? Might be a deal breaker

Nah it was the way they designed the antenna on the 4 that caused those problems. Holding it in certain ways caused calls to be dropped. They fixed that in the 4s-2016 SE, which were all square design as well.

Get a new watch, especially if you’re on a Series 1-3, the 4-6 are VASTLY improved in terms of performance vs Series 1-3 and especially the always on screen with the 5-6.
Right now I got a gold series 4 but I wanted a second one so I could switch up and rotate between two depending on what I’m about to do. Also since I use my watch as a silent alarm and sleep with it on I usually gotta charge it in the morning. It’s a super unneeded luxury but it would be nice to wake up and switch to a fully charged one instead of waiting to put it back on after its charged in the morning :lol:

mans you right I went from 1 to 4 when I got my current one and the difference is massive

Right now I got a gold series 4 but I wanted a second one so I could switch up and rotate between two depending on what I’m about to do. Also since I use my watch as a silent alarm and sleep with it on I usually gotta charge it in the morning. It’s a super unneeded luxury but it would be nice to wake up and switch to a fully charged one instead of waiting to put it back on after its charged in the morning :lol:

mans you right I went from 1 to 4 when I got my current one and the difference is massive

LOL I had a Series 1 until I went to a 4 as well.. It was literally night and day haha No idea how Apple is still selling a Series 3, NOBODY should be buying that rn.

I have an xs and want the 12 because of how much better the camera will be than the xs

i hope its just not a pain to buy the phone

Back
Top Bottom