• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
need your help fellas...

I am t-mobile, and my galaxy is dead... won't charge, thing is dust.

anyway, I want to pick up a phone asap, and will pay the entire cost upfront.

1) Will the price of the iphone 5 go down once the 5s is released?
2) Am I better off just waiting for the 5s? or should I just get the 5 since I need a phone now?

thanks in advance

honestly, they will drop the price but since you have to pay full price, retails dont even drop them that much. maybe $100 off i think.

i could be wrong but doesnt apple price it like that as well, they drop 100 off the old retail price when new item drops.

thanks guys... basically figured out that my usb port is the problem, so I am able to take out my battery and charge it with the wifeys phone...

good news is that now I can play the waiting game for the 5S, bad news is that I still don't know if it is even worth the wait?

what are the glaring differences between the 5 and 5S???

(side note: complete garbage that t mobile told me if I buy the 32G I have to wait 5-7 days for it to get shipped to my house :smh: ... need I remind them that I am paying $700 for a damn phone?)

no one knows the difference yet but they wont be major. just wait til the 10th and see the details.

i bet it wont be anything special aside from the scanner and 2 new color which both suck IMO

i will never purchase a phone that needs my finger print, thats just going over board. i have nothing to hide, but at the same time.. it just doesn't feel right. How could anyone be alright with this ?? :stoneface:

i will never purchase a phone that needs my finger print, thats just going over board. i have nothing to hide, but at the same time.. it just doesn't feel right. How could anyone be alright with this ??
indifferent.gif
been doing it for years with computers...and many/most govt jobs including military have the same thing embedded in the id/cac card and been doing it for decades.....

been doing it for years with computers...and many/most govt jobs including military have the same thing embedded in the id/cac card and been doing it for decades.....
Also forgot to mention most states have ya fingerprint embedded in drivers licenses...so what cats gonna just in fear of someone getting a hold of they print stop driving or say ftl and just start driving hot now....

they have licenses with finger prints?
um yea ga does fla, texas cali ..... I think there are a few more...and most states are starting to switch to it.... so unless u either don't plan on driving or ever renewing it.....

A lot of states are gonna start doing it that way when you get stopped pulled over...cops can just read your drivers license and easily verify its you.... aka cant do the switcheroo or have a fake card/id.... plus it will curb other things such as using fake ids etc... kinda hard to have a fake id with false info...when a fingerprint on it says your 16 etc... and has your entire life history on it... You can fake a ssn etc... other things what you cant fake is dna....well not that I know of

Last edited:
I would be surprised/disappointed if the finger print scanner isn't optional.

Never really messed with jb my phone so im straight there, but ill most likely wait to update the ipad for that reason.

A couple websites said 13 mp camera, bigger screen(smaller bezel), 3gb RAM, dual flash, a7 quad core, finger print scanner, gold and graphite and 128 gb option. I doubt we'll get all of this.

Finger Print scanner =

wIthin a few months - there will a major increase in finger chopping etc.

I called it.

A couple websites said 13 mp camera, bigger screen(smaller bezel), 3gb RAM, dual flash, a7 quad core, finger print scanner, gold and graphite and 128 gb option. I doubt we'll get all of this.

ill take a stab, we wont get a bigger screen and there wont be 128gb option.

only way that happens if it stays at the price of the 64GB and the 32GB replaces the 16gb

I've been using iOS 7 since it was first shown back in June. (Dev account)

For me it was really refreshing to finally have a new look to iOS after all there years of looking at the same old UI year after year.

I think a lot of people are going to be pretty wowed by the new look once they update to iOS 7 starting the 10th.

View media item 566831

Last edited:
Yeah I had iOS 7 since the first beta release it's gonna be funny Sept 10th when everybody is talking about :lol: kind of feel like I should have waited

I don't recall scanning my finger print for my Georgia driver's license.

Also had iOS 7 since it was announced back in June (NT account).

Not bothered by the fingerprint thing, as it most likely will be optional not a mandatory feature...but in the not so distant future that's gonna become an extremely normal thing, same with retina scans etc most likely...with how technolog advances there is no such thing as true privacy anymore so I don't know why people are buggin :lol: gonna have to keep an old phone it you don't want to deal with that in a few yrs

I don't recall scanning my finger print for my Georgia driver's license.

Also had iOS 7 since it was announced back in June (NT account).
STATES REQUIRING FINGERPRINTS FOR DRIVERS LICENSES

Currently, there are four states—California, Colorado, Georgia, and Texas—that require finger or thumb prints as part of the drivers licensing process. Hawaii does not require fingerprints but the City and County of Honolulu do. It appears that two other states—Alabama and Florida—at one time collected thumbprints for at least some portion of their license applicants, but they no longer do so.

Based on 2000 census estimates, the current populations of the four states that require fingerprinting are: California—33,871,648, Colorado—4,301,261, Georgia—8,186453, and Texas—20,851,820. Together these four states represent 23.9% of the estimated national population of 281,421,906. There are an estimated 876,156 people in Honolulu County (including the City of Honolulu). This would bring the total proportion of the U.S. population subject to these fingerprint requirements to 24.2%.

Back
Top Bottom