Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I got the Gold stainless steel Series 6. This thing is a beast when it comes to durability for me. I wouldn’t go as far to say battle-tested but it’s been hit & dropped many times (luckily not hard or far). Screen has a few scratches but everything is holding up. I wouldn’t buy another apple watch that wasn’t stainless steel or titanium

Damn, does the graphite scratch off? I was leaning towards that cause I have a black phone and like black accessories.

Ya buddy. The problem is it's just a coating on the graphite one. Unlike the silver one when it scratches they can't be buffed out or else it will show the real metal color beneath.

Got the pic from reddit.

Screenshot 2022-09-28 at 5.10.20 PM.png

I have this idk if it’s the same issue as yours tho

359C8D9F-294E-4058-A6B2-ABF8C5C968F9.jpeg

Are those spots rough and un-cleanable? Might be the same thing.

Yup I've heard of this. Sucks man. You got Apple Care? This is why I always buy Silver. The other colors are just a coating that can be scratched off.

Nah no Apple Care. Not sure if something like this would be covered? I'm anti-Apple Care when it comes to MacBooks anyway. While I do travel with them, they're just sitting on a desk in 0 danger for 90% of their lifespan :lol:.

Good point about just going for the silver finish. That's what my old MBA was, maybe the reason why this didn't occur.

yeah if you’re able, the stainless watches are amazing

Well we all know that apple releases yearly watches, so start saving a few bucks here and there & eventually that person will be able to buy the stainless steel or titanium. …OR put on credit card or apple card…OR buy cellular and put the watch on the bill. Many options besides paying all at once

Well we all know that apple releases yearly watches, so start saving a few bucks here and there & eventually that person will be able to buy the stainless steel or titanium. …OR put on credit card or apple card…OR buy cellular and put the watch on the bill. Many options besides paying all at once
I agree. I had mine on my Apple Card installments. Done paying off in 2 months.. I’ll do a battery replacement and ride this jawn til the dial falls off

I agree. I had mine on my Apple Card installments. Done paying off in 2 months.. I’ll do a battery replacement and ride this jawn til the dial falls off

I think my series 6 is getting on its last leg. I’ma stick it out til next year because I’m getting the new ipad pro this year. Last year was the 13mps+ or whatever this phone is, this year is ipad, next year new watch. At some point i want a 16” MP but that $3000 tag is nuts

I think my series 6 is getting on its last leg. I’ma stick it out til next year because I’m getting the new ipad pro this year. Last year was the 13mps+ or whatever this phone is, this year is ipad, next year new watch. At some point i want a 16” MP but that $3000 tag is nuts

Catch a Best Buy open box item and it may be a little lighter on the pockets.

How is your series 6 on its last leg?

I may have bought mine mid cycle but I think mines going strong. Just may need a new battery.

If I had guap like that I’d prolly buy the Ultra for camping trips and hikes. Or even just adventuring in the mountains, which I do semi often.

But I don’t think I could daily drive it.

How is your series 6 on its last leg?

I may have bought mine mid cycle but I think mines going strong. Just may need a new battery.

By “last leg” meaning it might be time for a battery replacement sooner rather than later. As i said in my previous post, not sure if its the new OS, constant football notifications, combination of both, or just time for battery. Ima hold on til at least next release

Chargerd my series 6 at work Monday took it off the charger around noon. I went until Wednesday around 430pm before turning on power reserve at 5% - put ito n the charger that night about 945-10p

I got the watch I believe in June of 2021 - health is at 95%

Took my watch off charger around 9-10 am, currently 3:22pm and I’m already at 55%. I’d say it’s draining more than usual

Put mine on to sleep last night, it's currently at 44% and it's not 4 yet. Not terrible but not amazing either.

Ultra or ss only from here on out:
84B0B0DA-D58D-4C5D-A61A-CEAC50D2CFFF.jpeg
First time I have no reservations copping the Apple Watches in that price range.

This aluminum series 4 doesn't do it for me anymore.

Was intrigued by the ultra but don't know if I could don't as a daily. Have since tried it on 2 and it sticks out in an aggressive way.

Like I could never wear it to a dinner or have it as an accessory where I'm trying to dress decently.

Back
Top Bottom