• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
i need to get a silicone band for the gym
Midnight Ocean band is the best so far since it’s most comfy & waterproof. Waiting on the trail loop band but it’s still fabric so idk. Only better thing is it’s black with orange hint.

if they go portless, they better include a magsafe charger with it the the phones

id say they go cheap for a couple of years and just go usbc so they can just supply the much cheaper usbc cable then go full portless after that

They not going to include anything and people still gonna buy it because it’s Apple. They were testing the waters when they decided to remove the charging brick. They can get away with whatever now.
I understand the jab you’re making but I don’t think any company, including Apple, can simply not include a way to charge the device they’re selling you.

At worst, I can see Apple being transparent about including MagSafe in the box for 2-4 years and then being very loud about them removing it when the time comes so no one is surprised.

If it’s indefinitely included, I’d assume we’d see a price increase on the phones as a whole. Which, I believe, we’re sorta due for at this point.

Its more than just a charging issue. Apple can’t try to sell us on the ability to record full length 4k films and expect us to rely on Airdrop to transfer large files to the desktop. Maybe the Pro models will come with USB C while the standards may go portless.

Literally couldn't care less about USB C, and I never hear it discussed outside the internet.
Like out of all the iPhone users I know, I haven't heard one say "I wish Apple would switch to USB C".
Only on the internet...especially Reddit :lol:
And you won’t :lol:

I’ve also never heard an iPhone user complain about how fast their phone doesn’t charge, outside the internet or YouTube reviews.

Faster charging is cool in the small instances where I really really need battery life quickly. But those are few and far between. Definitely not big enough to complain about. (For me)

i mean, as long as apple gives me the cable it can be hexagon shaped for all i care

Ordered a cig lighter charger for my truck. Gonna get a standard MagSafe puck to pair it with and call it a day b.

I was looking at the mounted ones and realized I don’t need it. Just a good reliable wireless charger for when I have long road trips or somethin.

And in relation to our convo above, the cig lighter charger has FAST CHARGING FASTEST CHARGER FOR IPHONE SAMSUNG and **** plastered all over it. :rolleyes

Literally couldn't care less about USB C, and I never hear it discussed outside the internet.
Like out of all the iPhone users I know, I haven't heard one say "I wish Apple would switch to USB C".
Only on the internet...especially Reddit :lol:

Well no duh but if someone mentions something that other dude posted about Europe going USBC then the topic of wanting apple to switch to USBC is gonna come up. It doesnt come out of the blue. :lol:

I think all bands “work” but the space it leaves on the sides since it’s not made for it would irk me.

Same. Like when Apple said the Magic Keyboard will fit older iPad pro models...

Screenshot 2022-10-04 at 7.16.10 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom