Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
iPad is kinda redundant if you’re a laptop person already. It’s basically just a more comfortable version when lounging. I lost my iPad Air years ago and haven’t felt compelled to replace it. Plus my laptop is with me already 90% of the time due to work.

I barely use my iPad mini. My phone screen is generally big enough to watch videos and read. And some webpages and apps I use frequently aren’t optimized for iPad use which can get annoying. You’d think the tablet form factor would have some everyday benefits but that hasn’t been the case for me.

Maybe a foolish question.

But for those with an iPhone, Macbook and iPad, how much use do you get from your iPad and when do you use it regularly during your day-to-day life? I'm itching to treat myself to something but I'm not in a rush to get the watch so I was thinking to get an iPad.

Im on my second iPad Pro 12.8 and because of it I haven’t needed a personal computer/laptop in forever.

You’ve gotta have an actual use for it though to make sense for you. I edit videos and photos on it. I do a lot of productivity stuff, take notes, take calls and stuff on my iPad too.

I barely use my iPad mini. My phone screen is generally big enough to watch videos and read. And some webpages and apps I use frequently aren’t optimized for iPad use which can get annoying. You’d think the tablet form factor would have some everyday benefits but that hasn’t been the case for me.
Same, I rarely use my iPad mini 4, phone is used the majority of the time.

im in a similar boat. i want to replace my ipad mini, mainly because its very old and cracked. its at the point it can update past iOS 12.3 or something like that.

i do not need a "new" ipad but i would like one without the bezel and not too expensive. its annoying to use when the iphone has been without it so many years.

Appreciate all the responses and feedback. Yeah I'll probably hold off for now. I'll get much more use using the $$$ to get the Ultra, which I agree with most tech reviewers that it's the best item Apple dropped this year.

Im on my second iPad Pro 12.8 and because of it I haven’t needed a personal computer/laptop in forever.

You’ve gotta have an actual use for it though to make sense for you. I edit videos and photos on it. I do a lot of productivity stuff, take notes, take calls and stuff on my iPad too.

Yeah I do a lot of video editing in FCP on my Mac, I'm comfortable with it so no reason to do all that work on an iPad. For now I'd probably get it for my parents or one of my nephews.

Question fellas

Just upgraded to the 14 pro max and loving it so far. I’ve noticed for some reason whenever I’m browsing NT or any other forum and people embed posts from IG it’s always blank. I’m logged into IG (not sure that would matter anyway). Other embeds work perfectly fine (Twitter, YouTube, etc). Any ideas?

5D3A3EB6-B055-440A-9236-CC47BBDE53ED.png

Question fellas

Just upgraded to the 14 pro max and loving it so far. I’ve noticed for some reason whenever I’m browsing NT or any other forum and people embed posts from IG it’s always blank. I’m logged into IG (not sure that would matter anyway). Other embeds work perfectly fine (Twitter, YouTube, etc). Any ideas?

Same thing for me and im on a 13 pro

Idk why it does that

Question fellas

I THINK it may be safari. When I use it with another browser I do not have this problem. This could of happened after they updated it.

Question fellas

Yeah I have that issue as well on my 12 Pro. Some of the ppl on the Ja Morant 1 thread were saying it happens to them too from time to time.

iPad is kinda redundant if you’re a laptop person already. It’s basically just a more comfortable version when lounging. I lost my iPad Air years ago and haven’t felt compelled to replace it. Plus my laptop is with me already 90% of the time due to work.

Laptop is more "comfy" when lounging IMO. The design of it you can plop it anywhere and it will hold and adjust the screen accordingly, then you have the track pad so you can comfortably just sit your hand on it to navigate, all better than having to hold an iPad and having to touch the screen and whatnot.

Agreed. The form factor has been undefeated for the past 30 years. I know some professions can make good use of the iPads form factor but for me it’s basically something I give to the kids but they watch my phone just as much as the iPad so even they don’t care as much about the screen size as I thought they would. I’m sure iPads are a distant 4th behind iPhone, AirPod and Apple Watch sales.

Same thing for me and im on a 13 pro

Idk why it does that

I THINK it may be safari. When I use it with another browser I do not have this problem. This could of happened after they updated it.

Yeah I have that issue as well on my 12 Pro. Some of the ppl on the Ja Morant 1 thread were saying it happens to them too from time to time.

Thanks y’all. I upgraded from a 12 pro max and never had the issue so wanted to make sure there wasn’t a setting or something I was overlooking!

Question fellas

Happens to me on my 12 Pro.

Thinking of a basic/cheap apple watch for activity and specifically basketball Let me know any leads.

People wear around their ankle/under sock without issue?

Thinking of a basic/cheap apple watch for activity and specifically basketball Let me know any leads.

People wear around their ankle/under sock without issue?
bump, anyone have first hand experience? Want it to track steps while I hoop 5v5, 4v4. don't want it on my wrist

scooped the M2 Macbook Air in midnight.

my last laptop is a 2012 MBP lol.

upgraded the ram to 16gb though. stuck with the 256 storage since all I need it for is web browsing pretty much.

Question fellas

It's an issue with Safari. Experienced the same issues using Safari when using my Mac mini.

scooped the M2 Macbook Air in midnight.

my last laptop is a 2012 MBP lol.

upgraded the ram to 16gb though. stuck with the 256 storage since all I need it for is web browsing pretty much.
You could've done without the 16gb upgrade. M2 is enough power for general use.

I think my right bud from my og airpods is finally giving out. Any suggestions where to get a replacement? Saw some on eBay but just asking
I don’t wanna get a whole new set

Back
Top Bottom