Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Copped a gold for the wife and a space grey for me. So two Iphone 6s through att. Kind of bummed i couldnt get the 6plus. It said i would have to wait 14-21 days for it to ship and i aint got time for all that. The 6 will get to me by the 19th

Copped a gold for the wife and a space grey for me. So two Iphone 6s through att. Kind of bummed i couldnt get the 6plus. It said i would have to wait 14-21 days for it to ship and i aint got time for all that. The 6 will get to me by the 19th
Lol, you should've waited man. Would have been worth it. Waiting a few more weeks won't kill you

Same here too. I just wanted to see how much it would cost me since my contract isn't up. I thought id see a final page before I submit and got that notification.

I'm guessing it's because they couldn't verify our service provider contract info??

Was able to get my order processed with confirmation email. Tried to do my wife's and couldn't get the right phone or color she wanted. Finally was able to do a 64gb 6 plus in silver but she wanted a gold 6. Oh well she'll have to deal, I'm going back to bed.

- Preciate it.

Back
Top Bottom