Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
they're both 1gb. where you seeing 2gb on 6+?

It's not been confirmed yet. People are assuming since the plus requires a lot more due the resolution, screen size, etc. No one will know until those sites/youtube vids do a teardown. Apple rarely releases the amount of ram in their products.

this. neither 1gb or 2gb is confirmed just the rumors right now. and I'd certainly take 2 over 1 anyway

herd in the thread that radio shack was giving out itunes gift cards idk if ture 

This is true. I preordered from Radio Shack.

Employee guaranteed I will have my phone on Friday unless something crazy happens to the shipment.

I would call before going, when I went a lot of models were sold out.

Not available for a 2 year contract upgrade till oct 15 :smh: I guess next is my option and just sell my 4S on eBay.

Gonna have to pay $150 to end my contract early smh then decide if ima switch or stay with Verizon and sign a new contract

What's the value on an iphone 5 att 16GB? Wanna know if it's better to just trade in to get $200 or test the black market

Gonna get the space grey. Hopefully customize it in the future to all red 
pimp.gif
 I've decided to go with ATT and join my father and sister..probably gonnna add my younger brother too so my dad can get a bigger phone..his Samsung galaxy s3

What's the value on an iphone 5 att 16GB? Wanna know if it's better to just trade in to get $200 or test the black market

Just do a search on your local craigslist.

Type in "Iphone 5 factory unlocked" in the search field.

Right now they are going for at least $350

Order from apple is still preparing for shipment. Has anyone's order status changed? Delivery date still says 9/19

Gotta wait till January to get my upgrade w/ AT&T..smfh. Unless I pay for that "Next" service which is ridiculous.

i really hope there's a way to walk in store and get the 128 GB 6+...not trying to wait until november. :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom